Are women scared of Cyborg because of how she LOOKS or how she FIGHTS?

CombatScience

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Cyborg has a certain look to her, that I think immediates women...if you watch Cyborg fight, I'm not impressed by her skill, she's slow and doesn't really defense.

So in your humble opinions...do you think fear her because of how she looks or how she fights?

Because how her opponents look after she is done with them

Maybe because she batters the granny out of every woman.

Cyborg has a certain look to her, that I think immediates women...if you watch Cyborg fight, I'm not impressed by her skill, she's slow and doesn't really defense.

So in your humble opinions...do you think fear her because of how she looks or how she fights?

shes actually really good, dont know what you are talking about

Both, although women around the world fear Cyborg because her visage causes erectile dysfunction in their men.

Looks. Never really seen any great technique or fight IQ from her. Only saw her wreck shitty opponents.

because they think they're fighting a man....

She's been wrecking her adversaries, so what do you think?

She will punch your face into Sloth from Goonies. It's very scary.

She can cause serious damage, unlike most other female fighters

It maybe could be that she just carriers a mean demeanor with her in the cage or something? I'm not gonna lie and call me crazy, but when cyborg gets all dolled up, she doesn't look half that bad, js.

If there were only females on this planet, Cyborg would rule it.

Hell no she wouldn't. Without her little tainted supplements (invented by men) a big bertha woman, 6 foot plus and solid, is smacking that chick around.

I've coached 16 year old girls in rowing who could deadlift 225 first time picking up a barbell. Meanwhile "totally natural" cyborg is rack (box) pulling 305 after years of training/supplementation. Her 5'8 Brazilian frame can only be enhanced so much.

Girls don't want this to happen to them, I mean who would? De Randemie just fled the division and abandoned the belt.

09_carano_vs_cyborg_6p1y7779.0.jpg

Back