Are we bullying Conor fans?

McCupcakes.... really lol. Such a feminine word. I don't think i could have come up with some a less masculine word if i tried..

Says alot about you... and the Anti-Conor brigade.

I think you need to get on the TRT. Your turning into a bitch. I suppose thats why you need to hide behind each other.. lol.

None of you are man enough on your own.

The guy sucking Conors dick clean off is calling other posters feminine. Oh the irony.

The same Floyd nuthuggers ignore Floyd would never try or go near MMA, but you guys think Conor sucks for trying his sport?

Naw, the morons deserve it even more with the whole

moral victory narrative after the ko he he suffered at the hands of Old Floyd Jr.

I'm all about closure, I even made a thread asking for last words. But funny enough this forum is still up because of MacGregor fans. They get triggered so quick and come fast to post anything related to him. It would be better if they shut up and took it on the chin.

No, we are not bullying them. We are not imposing ourselves over them in any way, or trying to show that we are more powerful and own them. Neither are we trying to steal their lunch money.

We are just showing how retarded they were and, for some, still are. Sadly, the ones that still spill BS excuses (e.g., derp smaller gloves, better cardio) are hopeless and retarded beyond repair. Or maybe they are gay for Conor.

Someone who posts "conor is like a young julian jackson" or "conor has better footwork than floyd" deserves to be tarred and feathered publicly. They need to know not to ever post stupid dumbshit stuff like that again.

Back