Are we bullying Conor fans?

James4210

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
The few he has left that is. Seriously I'm starting to feel bad for them and a little guilty about my consistent Conor bashing, is it too much?

giphy.gif

img_1881-jpg.268337
giphy.gif

The few he has left that is. Seriously I'm starting to feel bad for them and a little guilty about my consistent Conor bashing, is it too much?
It's the Mayweda fans that are shook. Conor is bigger than ever. Mayweda fans have a thousand excuses as to way TBE needed 10 rounds against a 0-0 novice.

It's the Mayweda fans that are shook. Conor is bigger than ever. Mayweda fans have a thousand excuses as to way TBE needed 10 rounds against a 0-0 novice.

Look at what we have to deal with, TS.

His fans are delusional twats.

<{1-69}>

Conor bless the bum live of everyone regardless of all the circus and shit...

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

I like to think of it as "tough love" or tutoring someone with a learning disability.

Well, you joined a few months ago. The only reason you are here is Conor!

What does that tell You?

how much longer will this sub be here?

Well, i remember how obnoxious and disrespectful they were. They would be doing way worse if Conor had won

Anyone who attended the event, or bought the PPV should be praising Mayweather, and his camp, for being gracious enough to give us 10 rounds, and compelling us to believe this was a competitive bout.

Anyone who attended the event, or bought the PPV should be praising Mayweather, and his camp, for being gracious enough to give us 10 rounds, and compelling us to believe this was a competitive bout.
More excuses.

Aa long as his fanboys want to act like him, there will be people there to put them in their place. He shouldn't throw stones in the glass house he and his fans live in

I feel bad that you are all still this upset and your boy won. I can only imagine what would've happened if he lost...

<6>

Yes

But they deserve it

They had no respect for the opponents after Conor won.

It's all kicking off now

There's nothing to kick off with people's who's vocabulary starts and ends with "I hate Conor". I'm sure he'll throw in the good old "your gay for Conor" or "stop living through him, you're sad" that I've seen posted 10,000 other times. And like each and every single one of those times, the only bad feeling I will have is for the person regurgitating that sad, pathetic, and worn out phrase.

On the plus side, most of them sound like they are 8 or wish they still were, so at least there is some hope for some of them.

Back