Are transgender woman the future partners for CIS men?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I for one am happy to see that @Goldman23 has left the o.t. nest and brought his irreverent brand of worldview to the mayberry.

Soar you majestic beast you.... SOOOAAAARRR
Is that were he emerged from? I thought he was just a poster I never really noticed until recently.

What the hell else is down in that hole that that might emerge?

Imma go check...

giphy.gif

...and clean that place out before more come up!

Last edited:
Oh. So this thread was made to perpetuate the notion that women are shameless liars, always have false rape accusations, and generally try ruin men’s lives.
These kinds of narratives are hilarious. Stop being so triggered by the feminist, read a book, and chill out.

Yep, the best way to deal with those folks is to ignore them, till they run out of ammo.

Reminds me of this stupid article I read titled "straight men need to open up about dating trans."

So in other words there's a bunch of people that believe straight men should stop being straight.

What an amazing new world we live in.

cis male = born with a penis and identifies as a man.

Honestly I'v not really got a problem with this language when its used in the context of this kind of discussion, its when people try to extend it to absolutely any kind of discussion it becomes more questionable and indeed often more belittling, "cis male" has basically become "stupid white man" too often.

Reminds me of this stupid article I read titled "straight men need to open up about dating trans."

So in other words there's a bunch of people that believe straight men should stop being straight.

What an amazing new world we live in.
Yep, why push that? If you're open to it, fine. But stop pushing these odd agendas

Honestly I'v not really got a problem with this language when its used in the context of this kind of discussion, its when people try to extend it to absolutely any kind of discussion it becomes more questionable and indeed often more belittling, "cis male" has basically become "stupid white man" too often.
I have problems with it. I am OK with weirdos making funny names for themselves, but them trying to get to normal people with their made up stuff is one of the reasons many people don't like them.

Probably. I wouldn't expect any of us in here today to be into it and be repulsed by the idea, but we also are adults and didn't grow up in a trans-friendly world. Looking at it logically, if a guy just wanted a hot woman and didn't want kids, with medical and cosmetic technology where it is and only improving, there could (probably will) be a point where guys won't even be able to have a choice because they won't be able to tell the difference.

If I knew a guy that was dating one that looked that Carmen Carrera chick, my instant reaction would be revulsion, but I'd get it and wouldn't judge.
the world should never ever be trans friendly.

ZLOaeJm.jpg

I have problems with it. I am OK with weirdos making funny names for themselves, but them trying to get to normal people with their made up stuff is one of the reasons many people don't like them.

"Weirdos" is basically doing the same thing though, I don't think its that unreasonable to refer to someone in the fashion they wish to be referred to(although obviously a lot of disagreement here so in a general sense "transsexual" or "trans woman/man" would be reasonable). The problem with trying to use "cis man" outside of specifically talking about transgenderism is that its obviously hypocritical, trying to force someone to go under a certain label they might well not approve of. Its I think often become an insult as well "typical dumb cis man" kind of generalisations.

Generally I just think you have this culture that actually wants conflict and will deliberately look for ways that offence can be taken. It means discussion tends to get drawn into sematics rather than actually caring much about reducing hardship people face day to day.

"Weirdos" is basically doing the same thing though, I don't think its that unreasonable to refer to someone in the fashion they wish to be referred to(although obviously a lot of disagreement here so in a general sense "transsexual" or "trans woman/man" would be reasonable). The problem with trying to use "cis man" outside of specifically talking about transgenderism is that its obviously hypocritical, trying to force someone to go under a certain label they might well not approve of. Its I think often become an insult as well "typical dumb cis man" kind of generalisations.
I am not calling transsexual people who are reasonable "weirdos". I referred to idiotic group of SJWs and LGBTQ ativists who try to force the usage of "cis male" instead of "male" on society.

I am not calling transsexual people who are reasonable "weirdos". I referred to idiotic group of SJWs and LGBTQ ativists who try to force the usage of "cis male" instead of "male" on society.

Ah, fine and year I'd agree with you.

I'v said it many times before here but to me theres something cynical about the whole SJW mindset, it just feels like a way of making politics focus on relative irrelevances like say some celebrity using the wrong gender pro noun. Its IMHO an outgrowth of the kind of media culture that I think looks to avoid focusing on people facing real hardships because there often the result of our current economic system and instead looks to try and tell more confortably off people that actually their victims and anyone who disagrees with them is "privileged".

The reality is by far the greatest form of privilege in the western world today is money and social class, you come from a well off background, went to a good school and have a well paying job your more privileged than someone from a poor background working at Wallmart even if your a woman, homosexual, transgender, black, muslim, etc. The greatest hardship the black community faces in the US today for example is I think clearly its historic poverty.

Trans "women" all turn back into men when they get old.
Hah! Never thought about that. Also, what happens if the world goes to shit and she can’t get her hormones anymore. Never mind, that just means you got an extra set of man hands to help with all the hard work that looms.

Yeah, this bullshit about there being some epidemic of women falsely accusing men of rape has to stop. Does that happen? Yes. But you know what happens much more often? Rape.
People tend to base their opinions on personal experience. I’ve never raped anyone, but I have been accused when a girl didn’t have the courage to tell her significant other she had cheated. I mean, she was a mess down there so he knew something had happened. Luckily for me some mutual female friends went and put a beating on her and told her BF the truth. They witnessed this floosy pulling my cock out in a room full of people. This was years ago though. Had it been more recent (in the current social climate) things may have been very different.

People tend to base their opinions on personal experience. I’ve never raped anyone, but I have been accused when a girl didn’t have the courage to tell her significant other she had cheated. I mean, she was a mess down there so he knew something had happened. Luckily for me some mutual female friends went and put a beating on her and told her BF the truth. They witnessed this floosy pulling my cock out in a room full of people. This was years ago though. Had it been more recent (in the current social climate) things may have been very different.

Nice. Maybe the solution is having some gangster ass bitches on hand as friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back