Are there any fighters that don't cut weight?

quantiqus

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I can only think about Masvidal, a LW who fights at WW because he loves his food.

HWs are exceptions, of course.

raw

Frankie might cut only a little.

Sorta off the subject, but I still can't believe Hendricks missed weight at 185<{cruzshake}>

From walk around out of fight camp weight to fight weight? Or.. From in fight camp weight to fight weight? For many, it's a huge difference when speaking of the two dif weights..

Edit: like myself for example.. have fought at 125, 135 and 145. Walk around out of camp at 175. But if in camp I walk around at 157 for a 145 fight, 151 for a 135, and 139 for a 125 fight.. which has me barely cutting any weight at all by weigh-ins, as it's only water weight to cut and am rehydrated before I even go to sleep the same night. Cody changed his nutrition and walks around out of camp and in camp at 148, use to walk around in the 160s, and cut from 146 when in camp

Last edited:
Nelson, Hunt, Masival and Johny 'LHW' Hendricks

At LHW, Bisping, Machida, Henderson and Shogun didn't really cut weight. It was more taking care with they were eating, but no watercutting. Same for Shamrock, i heard he had trouble to hit the minimum for some his HW matches

I think the guy that cuts the least is Gunnar Nelson

Hendo for most of his fights
Fucking badass

They all cut some weight.. very few that cut just a little and HWs.

Masvidal cuts for WW by the way.

Back