Are PUMA's comfortable and would you wear these shoes?

My boys Migos rocking them big ass snowboots, you aint one with the times?
Migos.jpg
He don't look the full quid

I go to the Nike Outlet and they are not much of a discount man they rip you there, the best thing to do is try the shoes at the store write down the name of the shoe, order it online find a coupon online simple and you save money.

I do this all the time, when I buy shoes Ill got o footlocker or another shoe store try them on so I know the size that fits, write the name, and ill get it for at least 20 dollars cheaper and ill order through a place that gives cash back lol

I like saving money.
I bought a lunarglide 8, a flyknit free for my wife and 6 pair of socks for less than $75 at an outlet store in malaysia.

Classic old school Puma's are timeless. They were my skate shoe of choice back in the early 90's.

Puma and converse are both too narrow for me, I have big and wide feet.

In general, I find Ecco to be more comfortable.

Adidas is the way to go, I have wide feet and they fit very well and are comfortable.

I used to only wear nikes but after I spent like 120$ on the Nike shocks when they were popular and they wore out in like 3 months I never bought Nike shoes again.

I've had like 5 pairs of adidas in a row and their shoes always last me a year at the least, my newest pair is the Hardens because I play basketball a lot and I love them once they broke in. The OG shell toes is the best deal tho, they are only about 60 bucks and I have had mine for about 5 years.

On topic tho, I bought one pair of Pumas and they were comfortable but a little tight on the outsides, then they tore out from the sides after about 4 months. I will never buy a pair of them again, for the same reason why I won't buy converse they are just too skinny for me to wear. They looked slick tho.

I dont remember owning any adidas growing up, i have heard a lot of people recommend them, ill check them out.

Its weird because Nike is the most expensive and the worst quality to me, its like they use cheap labor knowing they have loyal fans who will just buy their shoes due to brand loyalty and popularity no matter what.

Vans dont make a sneaker like Janowski SB max's

He has 2 styles of sneakers I like a lot.

I love sneakers actually, I have so many pairs. I never wear basketball sneakers though. They're not my style

Do you like the P rods?

You guys dont need to shop at Payless shoes anymore.

Nike, and Adidas are opening up outlet stores all over the place. They are selling unsold shoes at a discount. I can usually find two for one deals there all the time.
Ya I got an outlet mall near me that I get my shoes at. They got a Puma store and I've been buying this model on the cheap for years:

puman513042_267060_jb.jpg

I can pop off head kicks with ease while wearing these. It's the Cell Turin model and I fucking love them.

Ya I got an outlet mall near me that I get my shoes at. They got a Puma store and I've been buying this model on the cheap for years:

I can pop off head kicks with ease while wearing these. It's the Cell Turin model and I fucking love them.

Those are super nice, clean too, are they comfortable? what is the fit is it true to size, or order half size bigger?

I was looking at similar shoes to those, they are having a 50 percent off.

These are what you need TS.

jeremy_scott_adidas_originals_fall_2012_teddy_bear_shoes.jpg

I wear running shoes to run or trainers to the gym or to a game but I think older guys that wear like all white Nike’s Airs or Jordan’s look like tools.

Those fuckin Euro ass sneakers. You wear boot cut jeans too, don't you? Don't lie.

Those are super nice, clean too, are they comfortable? what is the fit is it true to size, or order half size bigger?

I was looking at similar shoes to those, they are having a 50 percent off.
They seem true to size. They fit my foot like a glove, but everyone has different feet so results vary. As said earlier in the thread Puma tend to run a bit slender so if you have Flintstone feet it may not be a nice fit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back