Are PUMA's comfortable and would you wear these shoes?

Those fuckin Euro ass sneakers. You wear boot cut jeans too, don't you? Don't lie.
That looks nothing like some Euro shit, back to the drawing board for you. Took the wrong angle.

And read the post, I put a high emphasis on my clothing being able to provide me mobility for head kicks. No skinny hipster jeans for me...

That looks nothing like some Euro shit, back to the drawing board for you. Took the wrong angle.

And read the post, I put a high emphasis on my clothing being able to provide me mobility for head kicks. No skinny hipster jeans for me...
They're called Turin's for christ sake! Now don't lie about your bootcut jeans.

I wear Action Jeans and pointed cowboy boots. Pointed toes to the temple on my roundhouse kicks and the heels make my spinning back hook kick even more badass

chuck-norris-action-jeans-940x646.jpg

My boys Migos rocking them big ass snowboots, you aint one with the times?
Migos.jpg

im sorry but if these brotha's where this fruity ass shit, i fully expect there resignation from the rest of our people in the morning. If i encounter a fellow brotha with this shit on, ill
act like they dont exist

I don't think I've ever owned a pair of Puma's.

I wear running shoes to run or trainers to the gym or to a game but I think older guys that wear like all white Nike’s Airs or Jordan’s look like tools.
Canadian detected.

I wear running shoes to run or trainers to the gym or to a game but I think older guys that wear like all white Nike’s Airs or Jordan’s look like tools.

All White sneakers are horrible, I dont know why but I never liked wearing them

I would have liked to have owned some cool sneakers when i was younger but at 30+ i feel to old. Thats all.

wtf dude nice sneakers never get old, in fact the older you are the more you need a nice pair of comfortable sneakers

wtf dude nice sneakers never get old, in fact the older you are the more you need a nice pair of comfortable sneakers

I can't wait until I'm old enough to wear velcro shoes again.

in all white, of course

Had to Google "bootcut jeans" and they look like regular ass jeans, so I guess I do. What's the problem exactly?

I think he is talking about bell bottoms? I have a few bootcut jeans but only wear them when I wear boots.

These are the bellbottom style boot cuts he might be referring too the exaggerated wide pant opening
61nZ0XzmBKL._UL1500_.jpg

71qYIT5sXdL._UL1500_.jpg

Ya I got an outlet mall near me that I get my shoes at. They got a Puma store and I've been buying this model on the cheap for years:

puman513042_267060_jb.jpg

I can pop off head kicks with ease while wearing these. It's the Cell Turin model and I fucking love them.
Those look nice.

I think he is talking about bell bottoms? I have a few bootcut jeans but only wear them when I wear boots.

These are the bellbottom style boot cuts he might be referring too the exaggerated wide pant opening
61nZ0XzmBKL._UL1500_.jpg

71qYIT5sXdL._UL1500_.jpg
Ya I haven't seen a person wearing those litterally ever. That shit died in the 70's before I was born.

For the record I wear regular ass looking jeans however I do have some of the stretchy varieties for reasons mentioned above...

Ya I haven't seen a person wearing those litterally ever. That shit died in the 70's before I was born.

For the record I wear regular ass looking jeans however I do have some of the stretchy varieties for reasons mentioned above...

lol yeah I think he was just being a prick, and starting a fight with you.

All White sneakers are horrible, I dont know why but I never liked wearing them

Neither did I, and never with a dressier outfit. I have seen grown men wear them with suit jackets and it’s just childish. I remember when Puff Daddy got rich they asked him why he started wearing shoes over Nike uptown’s and he said “Because I grew up”.

Neither did I, and never with a dressier outfit. I have seen grown men wear them with suit jackets and it’s just childish. I remember when Puff Daddy got rich they asked him why he started wearing shoes over Nike uptown’s and he said “Because I grew up”.

White sneakers get dirty fast too.
The only time Ill ever wear white sneakers is with Khaki pants, thats like the only time I think White sneakers fits.
e3f994412ac5bb2d7a8f201927df9365.jpg

df18f76bc9eb10832a4cd21226928c47.jpg

Jay-Z-YSL-Ursula-T-shirt-2.jpg

White sneakers get dirty fast too.
The only time Ill ever wear white sneakers is with Khaki pants, thats like the only time I think White sneakers fits.
e3f994412ac5bb2d7a8f201927df9365.jpg

df18f76bc9eb10832a4cd21226928c47.jpg

Jay-Z-YSL-Ursula-T-shirt-2.jpg

anit nothin wrong with a little bit of white sneaker baby. You just wear them on certain occasions. i always rock 3 or 4 pairs of super stars one of them being a white

then reverse black and white...then some limited editions

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back