Are people really out here ordering wings every time they order pizza?

Jets is out of Detroit . Pretty aggressive expansion last few years has them starting to spread all over instead of just the midwest and I myself am working on getting one in Florida. If you see one make a note that it's there and get some. Not sure if you have any in your state yet but sooner or later you will. It's not just some of the best chain pizza it's some of the best pizza period. I'm not just blowing smoke as a company man it really is good and these other midwest guys will vouch I'm sure.

Not directed at you but I feel it needs to be mentioned...new York likes to scream about best pizza and it's always been a lie...
The best pizza comes outta Detroit and Chicago and their metro areas .

NY pizza sucks! Incredibly overrated as I've had Chicago before and it was an experience. I'll keep my eyes out for Jets. You may open your whore mouth now.

I would never order wings. They want way too much. I buy a 40lb case of "miscut" wings at RD for 54 cents a pound and freeze them in 5lb vac packages. And yes i eat wings and pizza together. 1 slice of pizza, and 8 wings, and a small cheesesteak.

You've got this down to a science.

Pizza, wings and beer was a staple after Thurs Judo practice when I was in Buffalo.

Yet to find a pizza place with great wings worth it.

I just go to Costco and get a fuck ton of chicken nuggets and not worry about bones

Okay we all know pizza place wings are fire

but you’re supposed to order them as a snack when you’re not very hungry or as a full meal with maybe a salad

but today I learned that there are animals that are ordering pizza AND wings

how fat are you bro
No. I order poutine with my pizza and dip it In the gravy

If I'm ordering for kids, I get pizza only. If I plan on eating, I get chicken. Most takeout pizza is nasty to me.

At 50 and in great shape, I got blood work that showed my A1C was pre diabetes. I examined my diet and there were just too many carbs on a daily basis. Pizza and wings are killer. I cut out all junk food carbs--Candy, desserts, soda. Then found low carb options for bread, and chips. I also cut out Pasta and Rice. Living in NY I was not cutting out pizza, but I limited myself to 2 slices with a protein, like grilled chicken on it. I look at labels on sauces---BBQ can be loaded. So I stick to dry rubs. But I also cut out the need to be stuffed. So no pizza AND wings. 1 or the other. Eventually that will fuck you up. I lost 15lbs, and also lowered my A1C by almost a full point, and created a sustainable lifestyle. And I never cut out pizza or wings or beer. Just took it easier.

Fuck the calories I'm worried about the price. Pizza and wings is 40 bucks. Pizza night is supposed to be cheap. I remember a Pizza costing 10 bucks for an entire decade. Suddenly it's 20. Fuck off
And that's without toppings lol. Recently went to a local pizza place and ordered a large pie with 3 toppings. Came out to $37.

Back