Are Koreans the best Asian fighters?

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
When we think of Asian MMA we think of Pride and Japan but so far Japanese fighters have not been too successful in the UFC and MMA in general the past recent years.

Koreans as of late have been doing well in the UFC and many of them seem to have good power and good physical attributes.

Do you think Japanese fighters will make a rise again? It seems like they are good technicians but lack power and streagth. Good example is Aoki, awesome technician but not very powerful.

Honestly, it kind of looks like it. If they aren't yet, I think they will be eventually.

benson henderson was longtime LW champ and he is korean so yes, koreans are the best

Well, Koreans are from a kicky-punch culture... this whole topic seems a bit racist.

I'll concede that Koreans are the Best-Looking Asian fighters.

Well, Koreans are from a kicky-punch culture... this whole topic seems a bit racist.

Koreans are from a vain, plastic-surgery culture that highly values looks over other credentials.

Yeah, I mean. Why the fuck would I ever give this any thought ?

Racism is fucked up. And that is exactly what TS is doing. Why would you differentiate to that degree ? Why would you differentiate at all ?

Only North Korea fighters. They are the strongest and doesn't afraid of anything

Woah why are people accusing racism?

Is it wrong to compare Euro Fighters and USA fighters or Brazilians?

People are way too sensitive now a days.

Koreans are really good fighters.

I think the best asian fighter in the UFC right now is Kyoji Horiguchi though (Japanese).

Koreans are really good fighters.

I think the best asian fighter in the UFC right now is Kyoji Horiguchi though (Japanese).
Forgot about him, I think Dong Hyum Kim (WW) has a lot of potential but has been fighting crazy as of late lol

Because of our (America's) cozy relationship with Japan and S. Korea we see a lot better athletes/fighters coming out from those places.

But there's no way in hell the top Asian fighter isn't found in China somewhere.

Back