Are Jon Jones’ critics starting to get worried?

there isn't a force of nature, an institution or a person who can stop him from fulfilling his god given destiny.

There are actually several, the Albuquerque Police Department, USADA, the CSAC, and the UFC, and mostly Jones himself. Hes a grown ass man. He needs to start acting like a professional and adhere to USADA requirements and read the literature, analyze and list his supplements and sign his own documents, and he needs to follow the laws of New Mexico, and he needs to follow the laws of God and quit partying and fornicating and marry his girlfriend so he can stop living in sin. Then maybe his destiny will be fulfilled.

To all these folks saying Jon wont screw up because he never did steroids...You do realize that he's been in all sorts of other trouble too, right? Even of it were true that he were clean (most of these guys could realistically be juicing if they wanted to and did it right), it's still not a lock. Maybe if he hired a mobile lab to test everything (and I mean everytning) going into his body, and a chauffeur to avoid hit and runs, and a lawyer to roll around with him in case of police contact...then, you can feel more confident. But, he still has to be cleared first. I'm a fan of his, but i also have limited expectations. That way I wont be too disappointed if it doesn't work out. I'd like to see him fight soon, but it's not fair unless he's legitimately proved innocent.

Was he innocent when he got stripped the first time? When he came back for the second DC fight I knew he would mess it up again and he didn't dissapoint. Statistically speaking history repeats itself so logically it's stupid to think Jones has changed, most likely he will still mess up again in a big way.
can you link to those statistics?

Jon Jones fucking up in life is as reliable as the sun rising in the morning.

His name isn't being cleared.

Just because he gets cleared by USADA doesn't make him not a cheat.

Same way OJ was not guilty, but clearly did it.

Jesus Christ, bad enough that the TS rants constantly about how Anderson Silva is innocent of failing for peds twice.

Now he is swinging on jones's nuts?

At least there is a sense of consistency to the idiot

so no then?
I don't know if he is going to respond to you or not. Nor am I your monkey to command at your whim.Do you really need to have stats to prove that criminals often reoffend? There are 4 million prisoners right now, most of which are repeat offenders...Also keep in mind I'm a fan of the guy, as stated before, but also a realist.

I don't know if he is going to respond to you or not. Nor am I your monkey to command at your whim.Do you really need to have stats to prove that criminals often reoffend? There are 4 million prisoners right now, most of which are repeat offenders...Also keep in mind I'm a fan of the guy, as stated before, but also a realist.

If you use the word "statistically" you should be able to point to the stats or analysis you are referencing. It is not a word to just be used without thought.

Oh No you see it IS a victory for everyone who loves admires and believes in him. He calls his fan base #TeamBones for a reason. The true fans are here no matter what and are delighted when we know Jon is doing good, he is our team captain our leader and our champion. It's something you wouldn't understand because you don't know how to take a backseat and admire someone else's greatness. Not live vicariously but sit back and truly watch the winds of change blow.

You were never a fan of anyone just a self serving insecure kid trying to find a fighter to give you some kind of euphoric high.

You love a person you don't know, and who is a terrible human being? You need help.

If you use the word "statistically" you should be able to point to the stats or analysis you are referencing. It is not a word to just be used without thought.
Well I didnt say that, I just interjected. But history does tend to repeat itself when criminality {or lack thereof) is concerned, People don't change without great effort. Jones getting his life together is no less herculean a task just because he's famous, nuthuggers who think otherwise and that all is good are delusional. This whole thread's shaky foundation is built on the premise that hr'll be cleared and face gus, which along with his USADA decision will be announced soon because...rumours? Don't count your chickens before they hatch is all these 'haters' (realists, and a few genuine haters) are saying.

You love a person you don't know, and who is a terrible human being? You need help.
He's a better human being than you how many kids have you brought school supplies for homeless people you've given Christmas clothes to or a homeless man you brought an apartment or groceries for?

Nothing to be worried about, plenty to call him out on.

All I need to do if he ever fights again is boycott the event. Ez pz.

He's a better human being than you how many kids have you brought school supplies for homeless people you've given Christmas clothes to or a homeless man you brought an apartment or groceries for?

Score of Pregnant Women Hit In Car Crashes:

Me 0 x 1 Jones

Score of Times Cheated on Wife:

Me 0 x (Who Knows) Jones

I could go on... I'm good, buddeh.

Back