Are Jon Jones’ critics starting to get worried?

how do the Jon haters feel now?
I feel like his fans are so desperate for his return that they're taking any rumor that's floating in the ether as fact.

Jones is getting 4 years; if he had mitigating evidence it would've been presented at the CSAC hearing and he wouldn't have (not too long ago) tweeted that he's praying for less than 4 years.

And if USADA gave Jones a retroactive 1 year suspension with no new mitigating evidence (i.e. bribery, like many of Jones' fans are hoping for) then WADA would step in and overturn it.

When Jones is announced for 230 next week, that can @snackgod might have a positive balance sherdog breakdown.

keep dreaming. I play along with you for a second so after the osp fight jon jones said he never again fight on short notice. his coaches told him not to do it and the performance showed his coaches right.

Jon has plenty of critics and haters that try to bask in moral victories and hate on his success and dominance.

Now that rumors have continued to pick up regarding Jones vs Gus 2 headlining UFC 230, how do the Jon haters feel now?

Angry, shocked, worried, nervous? The GOAT’s name is being cleared rightfully so, and he’s coming back to finish Gus off for good. Then he will take DC’s HW belt super bowl weekend and make him cry again.

<{jackyeah}><JonesLaugh>
View attachment 435521

it all fakes news. nobody respected in the media been saying this.

even if he wasn't suspended jon jones really fight on short notice is something he said he never do again.

nothing will changed that jon jones is a lying cheating scum bag loser.

I hope the GOAT comes back for Gus. It was his only real challenge and he still won at least 4 rounds.

Powers That Be: Please make this happen.

u mean 2 rounds.

he's not cleared, he competed twice with testosterone enhancements, that will never go away. If they let him use a loophole to get out of the suspension all it shows is that USADA is corrupt now.

lmao he's still a drug cheat, but yeah just keep ignoring that.

and no i'm not worried if he ends up fighting gus, gus will always match up with jones very well.

it's kind of sad how delusional jones fans are.

lol let him come back and get banned for eternity the next time he messes up. Only a matter of time

Jon has plenty of critics and haters that try to bask in moral victories and hate on his success and dominance.

Now that rumors have continued to pick up regarding Jones vs Gus 2 headlining UFC 230, how do the Jon haters feel now?

Angry, shocked, worried, nervous? The GOAT’s name is being cleared rightfully so, and he’s coming back to finish Gus off for good. Then he will take DC’s HW belt super bowl weekend and make him cry again.

<{jackyeah}><JonesLaugh>
View attachment 435521
Daddy is back and nothing any of these bitches can do about it.

<{jackyeah}><JonesLaugh>
View attachment 435521
I have a feeling that when the 4 year ban is announced, you'll log out of your Sherdog account, and then create a new account and be Jones' biggest hater

<{jackyeah}><JonesLaugh>
View attachment 435521
Viva La GOAT

I used to hate Jones but somehow all of this has made me a big fan despite him being guilty as sin.

I have a feeling that when the 4 year ban is announced, you'll log out of your Sherdog account, and then create a new account and be Jones' biggest hater
185B9737-7661-47EE-BAB6-C32AF523AF38.gif
I have a feeling you are too emotionally invested in my posting to even bother typing that out^

Jon Jones has fought more in the last 3 years than Gus has. Gus won't be the same. Jon taking him seriously + being more active.... Jon Jones will finish this guy.

# GOAT
#AndStill
#ComeBackSeason
#Unbroken
#Can'tBeTouched
#NewSponsersUFC230
#UFCHeavyweightChampion2019

Nah. It makes the entire testing program a total joke but I look forward to watching him fight

If Yoel Romero and Paulo Costa don't make it look like enough of a joke already, it's useless to even discuss.

The angry kids who discredit Jones' success to drugs haven't got a fucking clue.

Back