Are dinosaur bones radioactive?

They are radioactive, that's how T-rexes were able to shoot lasers out their eyes.

And for those who don't know what Jimmy Page did in the 80's

Don't believe this lie, what proof have these guys shown you? What precautions did the original dinosaur hunters take to avoid contamination? It's almost like this garbage was just made up recently.

dumb bitch

Lol The Chinese are also faking Dino bones!

Everything that has a non-zero temperature emits some kind of radiation. Don't know why this comes as a surprise

they might be, they could be made with anything. they sure as shit ain't natural.

Insults and no logical response.
Nothing you post deserves a logical response. I already explained this to you. People have given you plenty of logical reasons for why your conspiracy shit is garbage. You refuse to even follow a line of reasoning and continually rebut with non-sequitor after red herring - anything to not be proven wrong.

You forfeited your seat at the big boy table, the table at which real debate and discussion occurs. You sit at the kids table from now on, or at least until you take some college courses and post your grades.

This is no joke, I only ask you give this documentary a try before you laugh off the idea of fake dinosaurs.

I actually watched this whole video in that thread u made awhile back, Scyther.

I liked it. Seriously, it was interesting and it made me think.

Scyther don't let these assholes insulting u itt get u down. You're cool in my book. And i always enjoy your threads.

Fossils aren't bones, contrary to popular belief.
True. But they're commonly referred to as bones or skulls or toes or whatever bone they were, by the folks that dig them up.

This is no joke, I only ask you give this documentary a try before you laugh off the idea of fake dinosaurs.

Since I have a degree in Geology I always enjoy the faux Dinosaur stories and listen to the proof. There are two outright lies in the first minutes of this. I didn't listen any further. You would do well to fact check stuff like this and see if any (unbiased) facts are around.

One of his main early points is the lack of Indians finding/explaining of dino bones. There are literally books written about Indian stories explaining dinosaur bones. Anyone I've ever spoken to about young earth, fossils disproving the rock record, etc. are easily explained...to those willing to accept facts.

How so? What evidence is there that dinosaurs never existed?

I don't remember verbatim, but u really should watch some of that video scyther posted. I did awhile back and some parts were compelling. I do remembrr the bone wars, between a harvard grad and a yale grad who were competitors in finding new dino species fossils. They spent a fortune trying to outdo and eventually wreck/discredit each other. There is also apparently big business in faking dino fossils. And there have been all manner of scientific blunders over the years. From the bronto- (or maybe bracheo-) saurus having been misindentified and never having actually existed. There was some sort of raptor species fossil found recently that fooled scientists for awhile before they realized it was a fake.

It actually is interesting how jacked up that field seems to be. I'm not sold on dinos not existing. But i stand by my statement that it would not surprise me. You really should look into it a little. It's pretty interesting.

Back