Approx lawsuit $, If Conor takes floyd down, elbows smash eyes/ears, RN Choke?

He would be transported to jail hospital once he was able to be moved from the ICU.

But I still hope Conor does it, just takes one for the team and show the world true fighting.

You do realize mma is not true fighting.

This is like me playing nba 2k17, and someone playing nba live. and me talking about them about hows its done in real basketball.

Both mma and boxing are sports. MMA may have looser rules that resemble a street fight, but both are far from a street fight. Hell i might even argue that I'd take a heavyweight boxer in a street fight over a heavyweight mma fighter.

Boxing contracts often say that the State and commission are exempt from lawsuits and that the fighter must follow the rules of the State.

If someone used a kick to knockout a boxing opponent the fighter would obviously get DQ and forfeit the purse. As far as criminal charges the DA would have to decide weather to prosecute. Tyson didn't get arrested for biting an ear so I don't know?

If the purse was 100M management would probably sue for compensation of their cut. Worse though is Floyd could say his head was all dizzy and messed up and he couldn't fight anymore. That suit and judgment would be BIG, it would wipe Connor out. No way he does that.

Back