Approx lawsuit $, If Conor takes floyd down, elbows smash eyes/ears, RN Choke?

DULLAH

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
If Conor goes 21st century Folk Hero, and loses all the purse money from this fight immediately, after a 15second assault of leg kick, clinch, knee, takedown, elbows, rear naked choke, then security pulling Conor off while he talks endless yang about "I can read jyeah, but i didn't fookin bother to read the rules, yeah? I'm just showing a lad who talked hella shit a real fight !" ...

How many additional dollars do you estimate Conor would lose in the subsequent lawsuit ?

Also, if Coker, WME/Fertittas/Dana, or any other MMA organization owner, has a long term plan, to permanently change public opinion, and discredit boxing as a self defense/combat tool, and as an entertainment product, and using Conor as their hitman, in what way could they arrange for either sponsors or future pay per view earnings to offset the dollar value Conor will lose if he does this crazy folk hero move ?

Or do you think they want to give boxing a metaphorical black eye so bad, enough to risk the short term dollar losses to establish such a public narrative at the water cooler / engine bay / worksite/etc ?

We'd have to wait and see if he'd come out of the coma he'd be beaten into first.

Also, if Coker, WME/Fertittas/Dana, or any other MMA organization owner, has a long term plan, to permanently change public opinion, and discredit boxing as a self defense/combat tool, and as an entertainment product, and using Conor as their hitman, in what way could they arrange for either sponsors or future pay per view earnings to offset the dollar value Conor will lose if he does this crazy folk hero move ?

Or do you think they want to give boxing a metaphorical black eye so bad, enough to risk the short term dollar losses to establish such a public narrative at the water cooler / engine bay / worksite/etc ?

Conor and MMA would be given a "metaphorical black eye" if they tried this bullshit. Conor called out Floyd in BOXING. Cheating and using MMA techniques would embarrasses Conor and the sport after Conor has been claiming he can beat Floyd in BOXING. It would ruin the image of MMA after people have worked for 20 years to try show MMA was more then just a bunch of punks doing human cock fighting

He wouldn't make it out the arena

A loyal tmt member might eat his ass

You seen the size on them guys?

He wouldn't make it out the arena

A loyal tmt member might eat his ass

You seen the size on them guys?
Hypothesizing whose team of bodyguards would win in an all out riot would be an entertaining thought.
Are IRA/ex-IRA dudes even allowed into the USA though ?

If Conor goes 21st century Folk Hero, and loses all the purse money from this fight immediately, after a 15second assault of leg kick, clinch, knee, takedown, elbows, rear naked choke, then security pulling Conor off while he talks endless yang about "I can read jyeah, but i didn't fookin bother to read the rules, yeah? I'm just showing a lad who talked hella shit a real fight !" ...

How many additional dollars do you estimate Conor would lose in the subsequent lawsuit ?

I don't know but that would be awesome.

Conor and MMA would be given a "metaphorical black eye" if they tried this bullshit. Conor called out Floyd in BOXING. Cheating and using MMA techniques would embarrasses Conor and the sport after Conor has been claiming he can beat Floyd in BOXING. It would ruin the image of MMA after people have worked for 20 years to try show MMA was more then just a bunch of punks doing human cock fighting

Floyd says he started this whole thing. Says he wanted to fight Conor last year

He would probably be arrested for felony assault before any
lawsuits come down. You can't do that in a boxing match. And he would more than likely be banned for life from MMA and combat sports( at least in Nevada). And he would lose his fight purse and probably his PPV money. But more than likely he would get beat down in the ring by TMT staff.
{<redford}

He gets paid for boxing. If he just came out and did that he would probably not get paid at all.

Plus he would have to face a lawsuit for assault and probably have to pay even more. Especially in the US.

Not that he would ever do that. He will take his beating and walk out with his check.

He would probably be arrested for felony assault before any
lawsuits come down. You can't do that in a boxing match. And he would more than likely be banned for life from MMA and combat sports( at least in Nevada). And he would lose his fight purse and probably his PPV money. But more than likely he would get beat down in the ring by TMT staff.
{<redford}
BS. Its a combat sport. Your contract states that you cannot be arrested for "any" physical damage caused by your opponent. Otherwise Babalu and Paul Harris would be still in jail.

He gets paid for boxing. If he just came out and did that he would probably not get paid at all.

Plus he would have to face a lawsuit for assault and probably have to pay even more. Especially in the US.

Not that he would ever do that. He will take his beating and walk out with his check.
1st take speculated 50% of his purse. Bas said 3-10 million.

1st take speculated 50% of his purse. Bas said 3-10 million.
If he got out of the gate immediately breaking the rules and getting dq'd?

I would expect any lawsuit to result in Conor having to pay most if not all of his purse.

If he got out of the gate immediately breaking the rules and getting dq'd?

I would expect any lawsuit to result in Conor having to pay most if not all of his purse.
Conor wants to be known at the 100 Million dollar man. No way he does that. If anything he would take a dive after the first real punch lands.

Someone said a Superman punch and spinning backfist are legal. YAHOOOOOOOOOO!

He could go to jail and get sued out of every penny, as it is assault. On top of that, Floyd could then make the claim that Conor damaged his brand if he does something like that, as Floyd getting emasculated on live TV would surely hurt his brand and humiliate the "TBE/TMT" aura.

But I still hope Conor does it, just takes one for the team and show the world true fighting.

BS. Its a combat sport. Your contract states that you cannot be arrested for "any" physical damage caused by your opponent. Otherwise Babalu and Paul Harris would be still in jail.
<WellThere>

Back