Apparently Nate Diaz got into a fight UPDATED video

This is the real world. It doesn't matter if you're a professional figther or just tough street guy, in the real world you can't solve issues violently unless you're defending yourself or someone else from physical harm. That method of problem solving of reserved for law enforcement and military only.

It doesn't matter if a guy is talking shit. Talking shit is protected right. You can't react violently to a person talking shit or YOU'RE at fault.

Nate Diaz has the emotional maturity of a 13 year old that's going through puberty. He should be able to laugh most of the people off.

"I'm a millionaire who earned his money whooping people professionally. I could steal your girl right now if I wanted to. I'm going back to my great life. Have fun stuck in your shitty one." End of story.
hate to break this to you....but in the "real" world....people react violently all the time to a person talking shit, this method of problem solving has been part of the real world for a long time and in that time has never been reserved for cops and military lol

by law yes, by reality...no

Was probably your cousin that caught the as ass whoopin

Find it hilarious people insulting pro fighters over the internet, wish any of them would ever call nate something face to face

You have the grammar of a six year old. Less Sherdog, more school.

people are such parrots, some fighter came up with the whole "I fight for money only" schtick and other fighters ((and keyboard warriors)) have packaged it up and put it in the Ark of the Covenant to carry around lol

they are FIGHTERS they fight people all the time in training, granted if there is a choice between fighting a guy for free and fighting the same guy for money...good enough then, but sometimes people need to throw down and if the option isnt there to get paid for it....then its for free

((obviously training is not a street fight, but its just that...training for a fight, again...these people are fighters lol its what they do))
It’s funny he didn’t feel the need to throw down when Karo made him shit his pants

They're practically identical in their facial features, body shape, and posture.

With a shaved head they are easily mistaken for each other. The hair darkness is the only difference between them.

Bullshit. Utter Bullshit.

Nate has that Peanut head. Nick has his CroMagnon skull.

Nate is much lankier, with proportionally longer limbs. Nick looks like the man who is pictured to be Dad. Nate does not.

Posture? Monkey see, monkey do.

I will never understand why the Diaz bros love fighting for free so much when they can be getting paid to do the same thing.

Them DIAZ BROS at it again!!

Love how everyone is bashing Nate like they didn't read the other dude started it.

None of you motherfuckers should be surprised

Well if it was NOT a pro fighter, get ready for charges and lawsuits..

His brother. I confused them. Either way, he’s a total hothead. Not a good thing for a dad.
yeah, assuming he treats his children like grown men who antagonize him?

Last edited:
]
hate to break this to you....but in the "real" world....people react violently all the time to a person talking shit, this method of problem solving has been part of the real world for a long time and in that time has never been reserved for cops and military lol

by law yes, by reality...no
I know. And that's why people GO TO JAIL ALL THE TIME.

I was saying that police and military are the only people who can violently solve a problem and not go to jail. Most other people who solve problems violently end up dead, seriously maimed or in jail.

Back