Apparently Nate Diaz got into a fight UPDATED video

sLYJXBS.gif
This is the best thing I’ve seen all day.

Maybe his kid will grow up tough and not be some spoiled whiny piss-ass that 95% of today's children are. "Children are the future" my wrinkly ass
Or he’ll have a daughter who learns it’s ok for males to hit women. It makes me sick to think of him as a parent.

Because they don't seem to be very intelligent.

The Diaz brothers are a cautionary tale. In 5 years, they will either by destitute, incarcerated, or perhaps both.
Anyone under the age of 25 that feels the need to pop in and say, "dude, they are living their life, they dont give a fuck.", well they should. As evidenced by what their lives are beginning to look like.

While I don't necessarily disagree with you, you do realize that either Diaz brother could easily make millions if they chose to fight again.

And yes, they seem to be self destructive and yet Nate for example instructs BJJ to kids and elderly. The consensus of pretty much everyone that has actually met them and hasn't fucked with them is that they are easy going, laid back friendly guys.

Pro fighters and celebrities tend to have a target painted on their back.

Oh, wow a Diaz bro gets into a fight outside of the cage!
Not surprised Motherfuckers!!
A fighter or non fighter, he should have walked away. I don't know full details, but if you fight over words, you're weak.

I met Nate and his girl a few years ago and he was chill and cool.

While I don't necessarily disagree with you, you do realize that either Diaz brother could easily make millions if they chose to fight again.

And yes, they seem to be self destructive and yet Nate for example instructs BJJ to kids and elderly. The consensus of pretty much everyone that has actually met them and hasn't fucked with them is that they are easy going, laid back friendly guys.

Pro fighters and celebrities tend to have a target painted on their back.

Maybe, but the Diaz brothers & other Cesar Gracie fighters also jumped Mayhem 5-to-1. Fortunately, their pillow fists didn't seem to hurt him much, but it was still ugly. I hate seeing gang attacks like that. And Nate has had how many out-of-cage altercations with other fighters now? Other fighters have the same target on their backs, but very, very few get into trouble outside the cage.

It seems like the Diaz boyz have a Dr. Jekyl/Mr. Hyde thing going on--they're one way with students and casual fans, but quickly turn to thugs in other circumstances.

McGregor and Diaz. 2 people hellbent on fighting everywhere except in a cage where they get paid for it.

I hope he gets sued back into the cage.

Last edited:
The F2WPro events are usually pretty classy and also family friendly, lots of kids in the audience. I went to 76 and have a hard time imagining a fight breaking out. But I admit I would have enjoyed it.

if it were most anyone else, many people would be saying "that is what you get for starting shit with a pro fighter" or something to that effect.

but it's a Diaz bro, so...let the hate flow, Sherdog :D
And rightfully so. It’s not like the Diaz bros don’t have a long list of altercations

people are such parrots, some fighter came up with the whole "I fight for money only" schtick and other fighters ((and keyboard warriors)) have packaged it up and put it in the Ark of the Covenant to carry around lol

they are FIGHTERS they fight people all the time in training, granted if there is a choice between fighting a guy for free and fighting the same guy for money...good enough then, but sometimes people need to throw down and if the option isnt there to get paid for it....then its for free

((obviously training is not a street fight, but its just that...training for a fight, again...these people are fighters lol its what they do))
This is the real world. It doesn't matter if you're a professional fighter or just tough street guy, in the real world you can't solve issues violently unless you're defending yourself or someone else from physical harm. That method of problem solving of reserved for law enforcement and military only.

It doesn't matter if a guy is talking shit. Talking shit is protected right. You can't react violently to a person talking shit or YOU'RE at fault.

Nate Diaz has the emotional maturity of a 13 year old that's going through puberty. He should be able to laugh most of the people off.

"I'm a millionaire who earned his money whooping people professionally. I could steal your girl right now if I wanted to. I'm going back to my great life. Have fun stuck in your shitty one." End of story.

Last edited:
Back