Apparently Cyborg missed weight but they read it as 141 pounds anyway

Saw the weight was 0.5 above but let her fight anyway.
No big deal.

Saw the weight was 0.5 above but let her fight anyway.
No big deal.

I really don't care either, to be honest. Let's not pretend like she won't be 20 pounds over by the time she steps into the octagon. Her opponent too.

For whatever reason, I can't bring myself to really give a shit. Brazil, shit fight, catchweight, could have stripped, .5 lbs, whatever it is, I just don't care. I think it's pretty stupid they didn't make her lose the weight/clothes because it looks bad, but meh.

Granny panties, easy 0.5 LBS:/

Her sports bra and panties while holding some sweat easily weighed .3-5 lbs

Her sports bra and panties while holding some sweat easily weighed .3-5 lbs

You're probably right, but I think it's moderately messed up to just say "141" when it's clearly not. Just make her actually make the weight officially. That's some dishonest stuff there.

The collective stupidity in this thread is astonishing.

I'm afraid this election season has bred a generation on conspiracy theorists willing to believe almost anything.
True we should trust people in a position of power even when evidence suggests otherwise.

You have all your money in a Wells Fargo account and never check it I bet

Brazil is just a corrupt country overall. Not surprised.

True we should trust people in a position of power even when evidence suggests otherwise.

You have all your money in a Wells Fargo account and never check it I bet

I mean, a super slow-mo was posted and she was clearly not below 141. It's not really an outlandish conspiracy theory when she's had trouble making weight before either...

Didn't you hear, bro? 5 is the new 0.

Scale says 141.5

*x-files theme song*

People are saying she could've just took her clothes off and made the weight anyway, but it is strange they didn't even bother doing that

HAMJOgv.png
Muscle weighs more than fat.

...but metal weighs more than muscle.

is very normal.

lol the image is from her own youtube video. Did she snitch on herself?

"Omg she's like a half pound or less over weight in a non title fight at a catchweight"

Who the fuck cares other than the obvious haters who'd find any reason to complain about her fighting.

it is actually 1.5 pounds over. You are allowed 1 to be one pound over in a non title fight. If we are not supposed to give a shit about weight then why weigh people or have weightclasses???

Cyroid nut huggers (literal) sure don't give a shit about cheating it seems....surprise?

Hahaha!! I never thought I'd watch a super slow motion of someone stepping on a scale, but it happened

I kid you not, some of the stuff I do is mesmerizing. :)

AlzbQYk.gif

Back