Apparently Cyborg missed weight but they read it as 141 pounds anyway

I don't think those clothes would be enough to subtract the half pound. Man, she missed weight and they straight up lied. That's fucked.

Panties and a sports bra can certainly be a half pound.

However, I'm glad they saved us the visual.

I added a small amount of sharpening and increased the video dimension by 66.7% to make it more readable.

Thanks braddah, what do you think the scale says? Still looks like 141.40 to me for some reason

I saw 141.40 and then the numbers increase as she moves her arms.

Half a pound discrepancy between what she weighed with those two undergarments and what they reported. I don't see a huge deal, considering those types of tops with heavy elastic are a bit heavy. They should have made her strip and make the weight though, I think it would have hit 141 like they stated.

gina-carano-stripped-down.jpg
<{fry}>

I'm watching on a really big monitor.. looks like it staid on 141.5 to me. Electronic scales don't really calculate/shift numbers. They just flash and display the number. It's not like the number goes up and down like a manual scale
at 8:47 I see 141.30.. still above, but just wanted to state what I saw.

Agreed with that bra and panty easily would have been the half pound.

They probably knew that and just thought fuck it.

Without her clothes it would have read 134.5.

Wink wink.

You telling me people are upset about a half pound difference? Like all of the sudden everyone's mortified by the principle of the matter? Half of the best fighters are repeat-cheats who've been caught cheating over-and-over. Miss me with the whole, "OMFG CONSPIRACY- SHE'S ACTUALLY 142"

Half a pound discrepancy between what she weighed with those two undergarments and what they reported. I don't see a huge deal, considering those types of tops with heavy elastic are a bit heavy. They should have made her strip and make the weight though, I think it would have hit 141 like they stated.
Maybe but this puts commisions into question. I think the guy was ready to say 141 regardless

Now think about other stuff you thought was a little weird like cmpunk getting licensed

This is where MMA media should ask some questions until they get a good answer.

Thanks braddah, what do you think the scale says? Still looks like 141.40 to me for some reason

When the guy said "141 the scale said 141.40. Then it fluctuated as high as 141.45 and as low as 140.95. It hit 140.95 for the briefest of times. The lowest that it was stable was 141.35. I frame by framed it. Here is the same video at 1/6th speed. from 30 FPS to 5 FPS. It's pretty slow speed.

so, just like gsp against nick
Sorry was it that excuse you wanted to go with today?
You have other choices as well. Doctors poisoned Nick, Sore Stomach, Couldn't sleep due to the 3 hour time zone difference, Hand wraps (approved by teammate Jake Sheilds were suspect), etc etc etc.

Back