Anyone watching Heather Hardy on mma hour right now?

Fucking SJW Bubzeh ruined this thread. AND this woman. In one fell swoop. Proof the left are the real racists.

You're all so ignorant. I worry for the future. Especially you!

I'm so glad that I didn't assign my baby daughter a gender and she will grow up to make her own choices and not be branded as "cute"!

desperation-is-a-stinky-cologne-animated-gif.gif

<Gordonhat>

All this picking up people over language is poison. I see people on Twitter hating on Hardy for using the words "gas chamber" and criticising Ariel for not picking her up on it. Pathetic.

Anyway Hardy has an attractive personality, her fights are wars and she talks sense about MayMac. She's not a great boxer though, as her fight with Yauger showed. Bellator will have a job finding her fights she can win.

All this picking up people over language is poison. I see people on Twitter hating on Hardy for using the words "gas chamber" and criticising Ariel for not picking her up on it. Pathetic.

Anyway Hardy has an attractive personality, her fights are wars and she talks sense about MayMac. She's not a great boxer though, as her fight with Yauger showed. Bellator will have a job finding her fights she can win.
I'm pretty ignorant as I've never trained or fought in MMA or boxing, but maybe it's just that she's got some holes in her MMA striking. I've also never seen any of her boxing fights either though.

Someone needs a pink belt

I'm so glad that I didn't assign my baby daughter a gender and she will grow up to make her own choices and not be branded as "cute"!

Be prepared to cry a river of tears because I'm posting pics of her hot body...............

Yes I said "hot". You may spontaneously combust now.

Heather 1.jpg Heather 2.jpg

Last edited:
What's her being cute have to do with anything? Would you call a male fighter cute?

It's 2017 and yet people insist on these horribly sexist attitudes.

Bigot.
Kill yourself you mental midget.

What's her being cute have to do with anything? Would you call a male fighter cute?

It's 2017 and yet people insist on these horribly sexist attitudes.

Bigot.
This is why people hate liberals. If he was a girl commenting on a male mma fighter being good looking, would you care?

you didn't assign her gender you retarded retard, Human biology did

This is why people hate liberals. If he was a girl commenting on a male mma fighter being good looking, would you care?
It's not about liberal or conservative, its about idiot or not idiot, and this chap is not a member of mensa I suspect

It's not about liberal or conservative, its about idiot or not idiot, and this chap is not a member of mensa I suspect
Agreed but politcal corectness often coincides with liberals, in america at least.

Calling a chick "toots" and grabbing her ass is sexist. Saying she is cute def doesnt qualify.

Agreed but politcal corectness often coincides with liberals, in america at least.

Calling a chick "toots" and grabbing her ass is sexist. Saying she is cute def doesnt qualify.
it does here too, to a far lesser extent and is not required for membership but I do see your point,

calling her toots and grabbing her ass sounds like a standard friday night to me tho, wtf??

it does here too, to a far lesser extent and is not required for membership but I do see your point,

calling her toots and grabbing her ass sounds like a standard friday night to me tho, wtf??
Haha i know a few places where i can pull that move, places that remind us of simpler times.

You're all fucking disgusting. Attitudes stink.

She's a woman, a fighter, she doesn't sit there wanting to be called "cute".

Pathetic.

You guys didn't tell me Ashley Judd posted here . . .

Back