Anyone watching Heather Hardy on mma hour right now?

<DCrying>

Please Sir.

tenor.gif

Unfortunate promotion by TS. Hey guys this chick is talking about how she was molested when she was 12, and she is cute as hell !!

I can't believe how many of you responded to Bubzeh so seriously.

That's her sex, not gender!

#theirchoice
Gender is commonly used to describe biological sex as well as the social sense, in this instance i reserve the right to use this word in this context #mychoice

Gender is commonly used to describe biological sex as well as the social sense, in this instance i reserve the right to use this word in this context #mychoice
I appauld your run on sentence.

#youmustbewhite

Regardless of her looks, she has a beautiful soul. Never seen someone talk so openly about being molested and sound truly genuine. She can really help others.

Really not sure what is worse. Watching WMMA for the mediocre looks or watching it for the mediocre talent.

You're all fucking disgusting. Attitudes stink.

She's a woman, a fighter, she doesn't sit there wanting to be called "cute".

Pathetic.

But she is cute. The politically correct police is getting out of hand.

Last edited:
What's her being cute have to do with anything? Would you call a male fighter cute?

It's 2017 and yet people insist on these horribly sexist attitudes.

Bigot.
Do you even pay attention on sherdog, after each weigh in people dissect the fighters male or female for their looks

She sounds like she's been punched in the head a lot, slurring her words in that way old boxers sometimes do.

#CTE4life

What's her being cute have to do with anything? Would you call a male fighter cute?

It's 2017 and yet people insist on these horribly sexist attitudes.

Bigot.
There's nothing at all sexist about a male thinking a female is attractive. It's biology.

There's nothing at all sexist about a male thinking a female is attractive. It's biology.

Nonsense. You're the perfect example of a woman who has been brainwashed by the patriarchy to hate herself. Seriously, what right has a man got to find you attractive? Have some self respect.

Nonsense. You're the perfect example of a woman who has been brainwashed by the patriarchy to hate herself. Seriously, what right has a man got to find you attractive? Have some self respect.

You, sir, have me pegged.

Back