Anyone want dc to pull out so that gus can step up and fight stipe?

Gus vs Stipe is a good fight too. But the idea of hoping DC gets hurt so he has to withdraw is insane. DC has earned this and it's a great matchup.

Wishing for any fighter to get hurt is ridiculous. Just speaking as a fight fan, DC vs. Stipe is much more of a dream matchup than Gus-Stipe, although that would be solid, too.

Since when Gus fight guys his sizes???

tumblr_inline_n8vw2yuEhi1ssoiqt.gif
Are you saying Gus is the same size as Stipe? That he isn't a LHW and should be fighting at HW? He seems to cut the same or less then DC, Jones, Rumble. Doesn't dwarf Davis or Glover either.

Wishing for any fighter to get hurt is ridiculous.

100%. What the hell kind of fan wants a fighter to get hurt outside of a fight? Wish a guy to have loss of income, waste time in their career? Especially a true elite fighter like DC.

Just speaking as a fight fan, DC vs. Stipe is much more of a dream matchup than Gus-Stipe

It's a better fight than Stipe/Gus I think. Add in legacy implications/a view of the wider sport and it's definitely much more compelling.

although that would be solid too.

Gus vs Stipe would be a very entertaining fight. Gus is faster but I'd bet Stipe hits a lot harder. They both have nice hands, Gus is a better combo puncher though. Gus is big enough too. But he either needs to clean out LHW (which doesn't seem too hard if he could beat Rumble and DC) or get a few HW wins first.

Would anyone rather see gus vs stipe than stipe vs dc? I would because that would definitely be a more competitive.gus got 50% chance of beating stipe because of his athleticism, huge speed advantage, more tools in his arsenal and higher volume of strikes.

I think Gustaffson could be a good fight for the reasons listed, but it doesn't excite me.

DC winning would be epic though and far more captivating. The fight is also guaranteed to be an ugly dog fight, though I could see DC getting starched early.

So no, don't want DC to withdraw.

Are you saying Gus is the same size as Stipe? That he isn't a LHW and should be fighting at HW? He seems to cut the same or less then DC, Jones, Rumble. Doesn't dwarf Davis or Glover either.
He's taller than some of those guys. Height = size to some people.

Gus can't even beat the top LHWs and his fans think he can hang with the power at HW.

Gus fans are retarded.
I don't even like Stipe but I'd love to see him smash Gus, make him cry again & retire.

Gus will go to HW eventually, he cuts from 235-240. Once he wins
LHW title I’m guessing.

no.....................just............no..........................

Nope
No one
Literally no one

TS fuck off

DC is better than Gus. Who the fuck wants to see a lesser LHW fight Stipe?

Would anyone rather see gus vs stipe than stipe vs dc? I would because that would definitely be a more competitive.gus got 50% chance of beating stipe because of his athleticism, huge speed advantage, more tools in his arsenal and higher volume of strikes.
Gus couldnt beat rumble lmao. As if he has a shot against stipe. Rumble would rape his ass again if they fought. Rumble would be a top 4 hw.

He's taller than some of those guys. Height = size to some people.
Gus is 6'5" and fights at 205 lbs
Corey Hill is 6'4" and fought at 150 lbs

So is Corey Hill a LHW or a HW? LOL
Some people don't get that they have weight divisions not height divisions.

Back