Anyone looking forward to Detroit Become Human?

68WCombatMedic

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
It's coming out on the 25th and I'm super excited for it, anyone else looking forward to this one?

I'm a big fan of Heavy Rain, so lets see if Detroit Human can be of that quality.

Maybe. I tried replaying Heavy Rain but I get bored rather quickly. It's the kinda game where I need to be relaxed off pain meds to fully enjoy. The same if kinda true for Shenmue but I recently rebeat both games without losing interest.

I didn't know this was an interactive movie when I heard about it months ago. I'll pass.

06OqaYV.png

i think this will be a good game, however. It seems to have undertones of racism, reminiscent in franchises like "X-Men" "Fall out" "Deus ex"

i loved heavy rain and i love a good story but ill wait till i read some reviews to get it

Heavy Rain was amazing. Definitely going to try this out at some point.

Although I wish they'd just go with a Heavy Rain style murder mystery game again.

there is a free demo for this.
haven't downloaded it yet

Heavy Rain is a great game. I also loved Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy so definitely will check it out.

I have the demo downloading. I haven't played a game from these guys since Heavy Rain which is an amazing game.

Beyond: Two Souls is free to play for the month so I might try that out.

Yeah I loved Heavyweight Rain

Bout to go pick this and Ds1 remastered up in about 15 minutes. Bout to get high and stay up till 4am playing video games. Works going to suck in the am

Bout to go pick this and Ds1 remastered up in about 15 minutes. Bout to get high and stay up till 4am playing video games. Works going to suck in the am

I stayed up till about 4 playing it and so far I'm liking it. Last I looked it had an 80% on metacritic, and that's a pretty fair score. So far it's a fun game.

I'm gonna try the demo today. I'll probably wait for the price to drop before I buy the full game.

Played 3 hours so far only have Kara left alive haha been playing as a dick

Back