Anyone looking forward to Detroit Become Human?

I just finished this game and wow what a journey. It is an absolute fucking tragedy that this game will go largely unnoticed while the masses continue to play garbage like fortnite. Life just isn't fair.

I just finished this game and wow what a journey. It is an absolute fucking tragedy that this game will go largely unnoticed while the masses continue to play garbage like fortnite. Life just isn't fair.

Couldn't agree more. I'm on my second playthrough, making as many different choices as possible.

Game is great - I played it twice - 2nd run through I tried to completely change my choices, enjoyed 2nd run's story development and ending a lot more.

I'm just not getting the Jennifer Lawrence comparison for Kara. I've read it several times and it makes no sense. The Kara character looks nothing like her. If anything, she looks like Carey Mulligan.

Great story if you ask me. I played all good choices everyone lived. gameplay sucked as usual in these sort of game but the story was worth it to me.

I just watched a "let's play" of this game on YouTube.

The storyline was amazing!

I played Heavy Rain when I was younger, also an amazing game!

I just watched a "let's play" of this game on YouTube.

The storyline was amazing!

I played Heavy Rain when I was younger, also an amazing game!
For anyone that hasn't played either, you can get the Detroit Become Human and Heavy Rain bundle for PS4 for about £25 on the Playstation Store. Well worth it imo.

I love these kind of games, but I'm PC Master Race. Someday I'll have to get a PS4 and play some of this shit because I think there are a few of them on console (Pretty sure I have Heavy Rain and my old PS3 around somewhere. I never got around to that)
Cyberpunk should fill that void when it comes out.

This game will be my next purchase. I’ve heard mostly good things.

Back