Anyone like the band Ghost?

ghostmeliorapromobwbiggernew_638.jpg

I wouldn't go backstage to meet these dudes tbh. Good chance you wouldn't even know whose dick you just sucked. What if you got a bass player?

Seen them and worked with them. They are fun but also strange. I like everything about them except the music.

I hear their stage presence is pretty good but haven't hear their music, far as I recall. My bro says they're decent. I mostly stay in my Maiden/Priest/Metallica/Rammstein lane when it comes to major bands so idk. Heard they got a new guy instead of Papa Emeritus just now, apparently a part of their schtick, anybody in the know?

I hear their stage presence is pretty good but haven't hear their music, far as I recall. My bro says they're decent. I mostly stay in my Maiden/Priest/Metallica/Rammstein lane when it comes to major bands so idk. Heard they got a new guy instead of Papa Emeritus just now, apparently a part of their schtick, anybody in the know?
It's pretty corny new papa but it's still to be continued. I think he's either a decoy or not the finished product.
tk3A7lyM_400x400.jpg

hm, a band named Ghost.
are they invisible? do they play with a lot of spirit?
are their songs spooky or haunting?
is the lead singer named Casper and is he friendly?
I could go on, but I won't.

It's pretty corny new papa but it's still to be continued. I think he's either a decoy or not the finished product.
tk3A7lyM_400x400.jpg
I was hoping they were going to go with that "ancient" Papa from the last show.

Damit! Ghost got me a speeding ticket this morning. I was really enjoying that tune lol. Had nothing to do with my lead foot!

My close friend goes to a lot of concerts, he played a few songs from them. Not bad at all.

I've seen hundreds of bands in my life and I had always been a fan since Ghost's first album, but I saw them last year on there theater tour, and it was one of the greatest live shows I have ever been to. If they have another decent radio hit on there new album, I think this next year they could explode into a arena act. They have such a great mix of metal, classic rock, pop, funk, and classical music.

I've seen hundreds of bands in my life and I had always been a fan since Ghost's first album, but I saw them last year on there theater tour, and it was one of the greatest live shows I have ever been to. If they have another decent radio hit on there new album, I think this next year they could explode into a arena act. They have such a great mix of metal, classic rock, pop, funk, and classical music.
Shit you weren't kidding. What a show!! Instantly top 3 (nothing will beat Pink Floyd). Took a lot of photo's but I think this one might be my favorite.
GLhCEr.jpg

The two singles they released from their upcoming album are pretty sweet imo. Sounds pretty different from anything else they've done. I do like how they can press the reset button on every album and make them completely different and it still works.

The two singles they released from their upcoming album are pretty sweet imo. Sounds pretty different from anything else they've done. I do like how they can press the reset button on every album and make them completely different and it still works.
There are 3 from the new album released now but only 2 videos so far. I'm not a big fan of Dance Macabre but I really like Faith and Rats.

There are 3 from the new album released now but only 2 videos so far. I'm not a big fan of Dance Macabre but I really like Faith and Rats.

I haven't heard faith yet and I think I actually like Dance Macabre the best. Just a fun catchy poppy song.

Shit you weren't kidding. What a show!! Instantly top 3 (nothing will beat Pink Floyd). Took a lot of photo's but I think this one might be my favorite.
GLhCEr.jpg
That’s such a cool pic!

Back