Anyone impressed with Till's performance?

I think he played a safe fight and understandably so. He paced himself and rolled with alot of wonderboys shots while pressing forward. Also showed power in the fifth.

Considering he missed weight by so much, still looked a weight glass bigger than Thompson and I thought he lost, no, i wasn't very impressed by him.

I mean WB completely outclassed Rory over five rounds.. and Rory is arguably one of the best in the world atm..

So yeah i give Till credit.. he didn't have threat of the TD like woodley either

Missed weight then got a decision that he didn't deserve. With that being said, Till's a load for anyone to handle.

Very impressed, it's very hard to look good against wonderboy but he looked game and his cardio held up. Big win! Needs to get his weight in check and we have a contender
people who miss weight generally have better cardio as the fight wears on.

who else has looked that good against wonderboy? He looked better than tyron did in either fight in my opinion. He moved forward and tried to push the pace against a guy who is a pure counterstriker. Was in no danger the entire fight, hurt wonderboy, showed great defence and fight IQ. I really don't understand why people are hating on the guy, must be some freudian thing.

Not impressed. If I'm ESPN, this cannot be main event.

I'm impressed by the judge's performance. I thought they would've made it at least a 48-47 split decision to make it seem less obvious.

who else has looked that good against wonderboy? He looked better than tyron did in either fight in my opinion. He moved forward and tried to push the pace against a guy who is a pure counterstriker. Was in no danger the entire fight, hurt wonderboy, showed great defence and fight IQ. I really don't understand why people are hating on the guy, must be some freudian thing.
Tyron knocked him down, landed much harder shots on the ground, was way closer to finishing him, and wrestlefucked him for a round. Till didn't win any parts of that fight outside of the flash knockdown.

Good mooving fort the whole fight, I thought he cornered WB few times, just seems didn;t know how to execute the strikes, which could rellly hurt WB. That one which dropped WB was good tho.

The fight was kinda meh but uh he didn't get KO'd... He even dropped WB... Gotta count for something right?
QualifiedAdolescentBlackbird-max-1mb.gif

Hard to impress when you don't make weight.

Tyron knocked him down, landed much harder shots on the ground, was way closer to finishing him, and wrestlefucked him for a round. Till didn't win any parts of that fight outside of the flash knockdown.
tyron has more power but literally just sat against the cage all night until that point. both guys were afraid of each other. Till wasn't afraid and showed great defense while moving forward and he definitely looked better than woodley did the first time.

A lot of sherbros thought he was going to get dominated. It was a good performance but a boring fight. Anyone who says it wasn't a good performance doesn't know what he's watching.

The knockdown gave the fight to Till. I would have been fine with a draw before that.

Missing weight was disappointing, but i was impressed that he didnt gas out like i expected..otherwise, no not really, but i think its hard to judge him from this fight WB seems to be very awkward for most fighters to deal with. He could still be the best contender at ww or he could be in amongst the others. Another fight will be more telling.

Never been impressed by him. This did not help his case

I’m very impressed. Did better than I expected.

I thought wonderboy was the better fighter but till's size and power makes him very dangerous at all times, wonderbody was fighting timid because of this Hes a huge WW and will give any WW problems for that reason, I wasn't impressed skill wise but i was left very intrigued how his size will serve him against the other ww's.

Back