Anyone impressed with Till's performance?

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
The fight was kinda meh but uh he didn't get KO'd... He even dropped WB... Gotta count for something right?
QualifiedAdolescentBlackbird-max-1mb.gif

At the end of the day theres nobody else at WW in the UFC(or MMA besides MVP) with the kind of defence Thompson has.

He did well and is obviously a top contender... Wonderboy is a nightmare to fight against.

Still think Wonderboy was better... but it is what it is.

I was impressed by his performance even though i thought he lost

Very impressed, it's very hard to look good against wonderboy but he looked game and his cardio held up. Big win! Needs to get his weight in check and we have a contender

No.

I'm more impressed by the gall he's got missing weight by so much, so often.

Wonderboy is great at making good strikers ineffective.

Yeah definitely. Clearly he's got the striking, and he just went five, more impressively than Usman minus the weight issue. His control in there is impressive he's like a white Tyron woodly except has opposite stance I think?

He looked good defensively for most of the fight... there was a knockdown at some point, I don't even remember which round and it JUST happened...

For the most part though, that was a waste of time.

He's good but he should have lost on points. He beats everyone else in thedivision except Woodley, which would go the same as today

i think the overweight gave till the ability to pressure wonderboy into the knockdown in the fifth round.

the win isnt that impressive for me because of the overweight.

I was quite impressed (but he lost).

No but you can't look impressive against Wonderboy. His style is boring and will only look good if you attack him like a retard and end up getting knocked out. To beat him you know it will be a boring UD since he doesnt really commit.

Considering he was so depleted, it was a good performance but will have to step it up vs Woodley.

That fight was garbage they are both losers. Don’t see any way till won though.

Back