Anyone Feel Like All They Do Is Try

We're still hammering out some details. Things are looking up since @Drake went AWOL and @Peteyandjia went insane in the moon landing thread.
61880-George-Michael-its-happening-i-dNrF.gif.cf.gif

If you get modded before @Clippy tho...

<JonesDXSuckIt>

I've felt the same way before, we all have, it's a FACT life is indeed temporary. We're all going to die some day and whatever we have done will be forgotten. It's a sad fact but true.

But do not fret my friend I often felt the same way until I found Jesus Christ. All I can suggest is simply pray, just take time out to pray and talk to God, if not just for a few minutes, pray to God and he will answer your prayers. He will hear your cry if you pray from the genuineness of your own heart.

I myself used to be an atheist and REFUSED to pray to God or even acknowledge him but since I found Jesus I've had the most peace I've ever had in my entire life. Any questions let me know.
Whatever floats your boat.

I feel like all I do is try. I try to make kids happy, my wife happy, my boss happy and it always feels tempory. When I work I try to do my best even though it doesnt matter but I like to feel like I gave it my best but next day i have do it again

Is there ever a day where you feel like you don't have to try to male everyone around you happy or yourself. I know it sounds strange but I really only feel happy when I know that I made my family happy.
Agreed with this besides the boss part. I'm constantly fighting with that old fuck face. He's trying to get me fired, I'm trying to get him laid off/fired. Its game of thrones at my work.

Agreed with this besides the boss part. I'm constantly fighting with that old fuck face. He's trying to get me fired, I'm trying to get him laid off/fired. Its game of thrones at my work.
Most corporate setting are like this.

I feel like all I do is try. I try to make kids happy, my wife happy, my boss happy and it always feels tempory. When I work I try to do my best even though it doesnt matter but I like to feel like I gave it my best but next day i have do it again

Is there ever a day where you feel like you don't have to try to male everyone around you happy or yourself. I know it sounds strange but I really only feel happy when I know that I made my family happy.
your family and yourself are all you need to be concerned with.

Most corporate setting are like this.
Really? All the places I've worked at have been like that a little bit but this is fucking bad. Were are literally flaming each other over email. This fuck forgets I'm part of a union and can't be fired easy though. I knew there was a reason that when I grew up I wanted to be a garbage man.

Really? All the places I've worked at have been like that a little bit but this is fucking bad. Were are literally flaming each other over email. This fuck forgets I'm part of a union and can't be fired easy though. I knew there was a reason that when I grew up I wanted to be a garbage man.
Lol! I once sent to everyone an image about corporate bs work flow before. How middle-management are inept and just blame others. Passive-aggressive, with an emphasis on aggressive.

yeah but effort is fun so
It really is. Fail or succeed, its all a part of the game called life. Those who do not give up, will be on a higher plane. It's the way of life, but unfortunately, most do not understand.

I got into making shorts of film. One day it might go on to something bigger, but if not, I will move one, and succeed in a different field. Keep moving!!!! To lie dormant is certain death lol

Well, if you don't at least try, then you will never know. Or some shit like that. You know, you read the Bible.

I think trying to make everyone happy is the quickest way to make oneself unhappy. Instead, do some introspection, really know who you are, what you are made of, and "do things according to your principles". You will be much happier if you are being true to yourself.

Yeah you're not alone bro
I keep saying one day I'll get my pay off

Seems the only luck I have is bad
And everything I do have has been grinded for nothing given

Which some would say is better

Me? I'd much sooner have rich parents or a lottery win

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back