Anyone Feel Like All They Do Is Try

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I feel like all I do is try. I try to make kids happy, my wife happy, my boss happy and it always feels tempory. When I work I try to do my best even though it doesnt matter but I like to feel like I gave it my best but next day i have do it again

Is there ever a day where you feel like you don't have to try to male everyone around you happy or yourself. I know it sounds strange but I really only feel happy when I know that I made my family happy.

I would be concered with anyone that didn't feel the same.

My dad used to say "spend your life trying to please a woman and your wasting your life" or something along those lines.

Hell no....everyone can burn in hell

You made that goose happy that stole your chips. That's gotta count.

Also your song title reminded me of the Johnny Cash song all I do is drive. Definitely unrelated.

No, I'm fairly self centred and don't try very hard when there's nothing in it for me.

It's great.

You should try it.

I just avoid or change things that make me unhappy and everyone around me should do the same for themselves

I don't really try to make people happy, as much as try o do the next right thing

I'm trying to not have emotions

I've felt the same way before, we all have, it's a FACT life is indeed temporary. We're all going to die some day and whatever we have done will be forgotten. It's a sad fact but true.

But do not fret my friend I often felt the same way until I found Jesus Christ. All I can suggest is simply pray, just take time out to pray and talk to God, if not just for a few minutes, pray to God and he will answer your prayers. He will hear your cry if you pray from the genuineness of your own heart.

I myself used to be an atheist and REFUSED to pray to God or even acknowledge him but since I found Jesus I've had the most peace I've ever had in my entire life. Any questions let me know.

Back