Anyone ever tried Philippinian food or even Jollibee? What did you think?

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
How did you like or not like it? Yay or Nay?

Lechon-Fried-Rice.jpg

There's a Max's Chicken near me. I fux wit it. It's good like heck, man!

Jollibee's chickens taste similar to Church's chickens. Their burgers are very amateurish.

That was the most backwoods statement I think I've ever heard. Lol

Aside from Adobo Phillipino food is shit. Our cook at work is Phillipino and he always makes chicken adobo. I asked him why he said cause the rest of their food is crap lol

My best friend is filipino and I always get the bulgogi and sticky rice at his family's cookouts. Good shit.

Aside from Adobo Phillipino food is shit. Our cook at work is Phillipino and he always makes chicken adobo. I asked him why he said cause the rest of their food is crap lol
I'm having a deja vu....

Yeah, it's the lowest rated food in Asia, but there's some delicious offerings like sisig, bicol express, pinakbet, liempo, etc. The problem is inconsistent prep, too much salt and sugar, and apathetic cooks. Most restos have a lousy attitude that they are doing you a favor by serving you, and they take little pride in producing a quality product. It's really hit or miss. Home-cooked meals can be very good, though.

I love Filipino food. I prefer to eat it at Filipino restaurants or when friends cook it. Jollibee sucks.

If you haven't tried lumpia, I highly recommend it. I also like adobo, pansit, and beef caldereta.

I'm having a deja vu....

Yeah, it's the lowest rated food in Asia, but there's some delicious offerings like sisig, bicol express, pinakbet, liempo, etc. The problem is inconsistent prep, too much salt and sugar, and apathetic cooks. Most restos have a lousy attitude that they are doing you a favor by serving you, and they take little pride in producing a quality product. It's really hit or miss. Home-cooked meals can be very good, though.

And EVERYTHING is deep fried. Like, Jesus Christ on a stick, heart attack much?

Having seafood every day for each meal is awesome.

Last edited:
Back