Anyone ever play this?

We had the little adaptor for the Japanese games, Dragon ball z being the inspiration. I was playing ultima online on 56k more than the ps1
I had quite a few, still have this old one that also released on the Sega Saturn.

20240420-194038.jpg

I got a PS1 the day it came out (my dad won $20 000 in the lottery and my mum blew it on. Us kids) along withDestruction Derby and mortal kombat 3, one of the happiest days of my childhood

I got mine for Christmas, didn’t even ask for one
I was like WTF is this lol
My dad pretended he was broke all year and then spoiled the kids by surprise

Then I remember being like “these graphics are nuts” lol for Destruction Derby

I want to play that now…

Those were the days brother

What's wrong with ps1? Had a amazing library of games that didn't hold your hand like modern games do. I still have my original ps1 and a ps1 emulator on my phone to boot.
Old consoles and games (Pre-PS3 era) are objectively better than new ones. Online gaming and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

This thread brought back some memories.

FF9
FF7
Crash Bandicoot trilogy.
Legend of Dragoon
Tomb Raider trilogy
Mortal Kombat 4
Tekken 2
Marvel vs Capcom
Gex
Spider-Man

I def dont hold on to my old consoles but you can play Ps1 games on your phone now pretty easy. I never played this one too much but I had the PRIDE game. Wish i held onto that cos its worth money now.

Still using Pride mode on ufc 3 more than makes up for it now

bro the Pride game was THE BEST. besides Fire Pro Wrestling's MMA, Pride game had the best dopamine when you landed the perfectly timed counter and it made that huge explosion sound and the other guy's head is spinning like a fuckin bobblehead. i lost so many hours of my life beating the fuck out of people with Igor Vovchanchyn

Back