Media Shavkat was hurt?

I don't bet on MMA. Way too unpredictable, but I am very confident Leon wins against Shavkat.

There's nobody at 170 I see beating him right now, I'm most concerned about Islam moving up tbh, that is a very hard fight for Leon.

Belal ain't ruining shit lol. He 100% deserves the next shot even though Leon says he would prefer Shavkat next, but unless Edward slips on a banana peel its going to be and still.
So people see Shavkat struggle to take down Wonderboy who Burns and Belal had no trouble getting to the ground and now he is the nightmare match up for Leon, lol.

Yeah Islam seems like a more difficult fight. Not Shavkat with his lackluster takedowns and lack of head movement

So people see Shavkat struggle to take down Wonderboy who Burns and Belal had no trouble getting to the ground and now he is the nightmare match up for Leon, lol.

Yeah Islam seems like a more difficult fight. Not Shavkat with his lackluster takedowns and lack of head movement
Until yesterday Colby was his nightmare matchup.

Now he's washed up and Shavkat is the guy.

I wonder who it will be after Shavkat. No clear cut candidates right now.

Belal did it first, he beat Wonderboy 2 years ago, Burns is a Title Fight contender, not to mention the history Belal has with Leon.
yeh fair belal is , on paper, slightly ahead.
weigh that slight advantage against the performance aspect, with shav giving all finishes and all excitement, and i call them evenly matched.

Shav didnt struggle for one second of that fight. he didnt get a ground TD immediately, but he maintained absolute control for basically all the fight, and converted that control into a clean sub inside of 10minutes.

Until yesterday Colby was his nightmare matchup.

Now he's washed up and Shavkat is the guy.

I wonder who it will be after Shavkat. No clear cut candidates right now.
Colby was never a matchup nightmare, he's just a worse version of Kamaru. Leon's grappling is pretty bad. Shavkat's going to have him in the same positions Kamaru and Usman did, except Shavkat actually knows how to finish.

Shav didnt struggle for one second of that fight. he didnt get a ground TD immediately, but he maintained absolute control for basically all the fight, and converted that control into a clean sub inside of 10minutes.
If he gets Leon down he can pose trouble, his ground game is much better than his takedowns. He still struggled with the takedowns though, against Wonderboy, who was taken down by Holland of all people. Belal also almost finished Wonderboy in round one of their fight with ground n pound so its not anything new to see Wonderboy be overwhelmed on the ground.

Colby was never a matchup nightmare, he's just a worse version of Kamaru. Leon's grappling is pretty bad. Shavkat's going to have him in the same positions Kamaru and Usman did, except Shavkat actually knows how to finish.
The same Shavkat that'll struggled to take 41 year old Wonderboy down for over 8 minutes?

The same old Wonderboy that Burns and Belal had no issue manhandling? The same Wonderboy even Kevin Holland had no issues taking down, only to stand right back up like an idiot?

And lol at Leon having bad grappling. Tell me you don't know what you are watching without telling me you don't know what you are watching.

If he gets Leon down he can pose trouble, his ground game is much better than his takedowns. He still struggled with the takedowns though, against Wonderboy, who was taken down by Holland of all people. Belal also almost finished Wonderboy in round one of their fight with ground n pound so its not anything new to see Wonderboy be overwhelmed on the ground.
I understand. But almost this, almost that... Shav is the one who actually enacted a flawless game plan from opening bell to submission victory.
that is the unequivocal evidence we have

The same Shavkat that'll struggled to take 41 year old Wonderboy down for over 8 minutes?

The same old Wonderboy that Burns and Belal had no issue manhandling? The same Wonderboy even Kevin Holland had no issues taking down, only to stand right back up like an idiot?

And lol at Leon having bad grappling. Tell me you don't know what you are watching without telling me you don't know what you are watching.
What fight were you watching? Wonderboy was on the backfoot fighting for his life to not get taken down for 4 minutes of the first round. 2nd round he got taken down and finished. That is not what "struggle" is. Leon's grappling is slightly better than Wonderboy. Shavkat will have plenty of chances to finish him in a 5 round fight.

What fight were you watching? Wonderboy was on the backfoot fighting for his life to not get taken down for 4 minutes of the first round. 2nd round he got taken down and finished. That is not what "struggle" is. Leon's grappling is slightly better than Wonderboy. Shavkat will have plenty of chances to finish him in a 5 round fight.
"Tell me you don't know what you are watching without telling me you don't know what you are watching."

"Tell me you don't know what you are watching without telling me you don't know what you are watching."
Don't backtrack. You said Shavkat struggled to take him down. He had multiple chances to land the takedown in the first, which Stephen fought for his life to avoid, then got the takedown in the 2nd and finished him.

How in the world is that struggling? You are acting like he spent 5 rounds with him unable to even grab him or something.

Let me tell you something, go watch the fights of Damian Maia vs guys like Woodley and Usman. That's what "struggling" to take someone down looks like. Wonderboy spent 5 minutes holding on for dear life against the cage with his legs split up, then got taken down and finished. Within 2 rounds.

Again, you are delusional lol.

Back