Anyone else want to see Conor destroy Khabib?

Russ82

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Guy shows zero respect towards Conor. Conor is a pioneer of the sport and one of the best fighters in the UFC.

Portrays himself as this tough russian guy and bullies other fighters like Artem.

Holds out for money fights like GSP and Conor but pretends he isn't doing it for the money.

Has access to the best trainers in the world yet his striking still looks awkward and he won't tuck his chin.

Don't worry. He will. Conor will touch Khabib and he will crumble.

yes

the tears of sherdoggers being forced to backtrack and eat their words shall be a truly glorious moment

Conor, a pioneer of the sport...

4x7X.gif

I want to see someone get destroyed in that fight. Doesn't matter whom.

Guy shows zero respect towards Conor. Conor is a pioneer of the sport and one of the best fighters in the UFC.

Portrays himself as this tough russian guy and bullies other fighters like Artem.

Holds out for money fights like GSP and Conor but pretends he isn't doing it for the money.

Has access to the best trainers in the world yet his striking still looks awkward and he won't tuck his chin.
Other way around

Khabib is a disciplined, moral, warrior, BUTTTTTT.......He also smashes people.

Smash Conor back to earth my brother!

Weakness: Cake

If Conor would actually defend then YEAH. Conor winning in Aldo like fashion would elevate MMA or at least UFC .......... But I fear he wins then he fights GSP at Catch wight rather than Ferg or Lee

I don't think you know what pioneer means.

And I kinda want Conor to not be allowed to fight or to lose because he attacked that bus. And I'm a Conor fan but that was a giant D'baggie move.

McGregor is going to have a bad night.

Conor is going to get wrestle fucked, it's gonna be dull, ..and you know it.

Back