Anyone else want to see Conor destroy Khabib?

Nope, I think everyone is sick of Conor.

McGregor's first fight - March 8, 2008.

Khabib's first fight - September 13, 2008.

MMA was around for a long time before either of these guys started fighting. I don't think that the TS knows what a pioneer of the sport is. And that "pioneer" of the sport had his first fight a whopping 6 months before Khabib's.

It's only gonna go 2 ways

Khabib takes the Con man down and rapes him until the room stinks

Conor levels Khabib inside 1 round

I'd prefer the former but the latter would be absolutely hilarious too

Him destroying Khabib would be a step up from destroying the bus Khabib was on with 20 of my best soccer hooligans...

tenor.gif

Yes, I want the LW division to stall for 2 more years

The division was on hold for 16 months, not 24. And it was on hold because Khabib pulled out of the interim fight that was immediately scheduled within the first 2 months of Conor's reign.

The division was on hold for 16 months, not 24. And it was on hold because Khabib pulled out of the interim fight that was immediately scheduled within the first 2 months of Conor's reign.
The interim belt wasn't up for grabs until 4 months and it was only necessary because Conor wouldn't defend.

Not Khabib's fault that the champ didn't want to do his job. Not that I blame Conor for getting paid. It was the logical choice.

I just want to see him act like a man that didn't grow up on a diet of paint chips and Irish whiskey.

Is that too much?

And it was signed within 2. Within 2 months there was a plan to keep the division rolling and Khabib fucked it up.
Once again, Conor's job was to defend. Tony and Khabib cant be held responsible for Conor's decision not dedend. At any point Conor could have cleaned up his mess.

It's fine now tho. Khabib'll knock out this first defense in a few months.

khabib couldn't finished al

that might be worth noting

I'd rather just see Conor fight consistently against top competition.

Khabib will beat him down, and it won’t be close.

Conor’s power is totally overrated at LW. Khabib gets a hold of him while taking little to no damage, then beats the snot out of him.

Back