Anyone else think Thanksgiving food is boring?

I love stuffing and mashed potatoes and gravy but I find turkey to be pretty dry and bland for the most part. That's why we always get the

image.ashx

In New Mexico it's common to have red chile gravy and its fucking delicious

turducken.45a2a53cbbe1991fa92dd236cc3f82b7.jpg

YOU'RE bland and boring.

field%2Fimage%2Fturducken-breakfast.jpg

lmao this one even better. It even has an egg inside it. The yellow mung bean and purple makes it look so realistic. And of course bacon wrapped no less.
Lame. It's all about cowlambpigoaturduckin with a side of elephant head these days.

I suffer through the turkey but everything else is pretty damn good.

And lol @ Christmas food being boring; it's literally the best two days of year because the of the food. It isn't anyone else's fault your holiday food game is suffering.

Thanksgiving Food = Bland & Boring
Christmas Food = Bland & Boring
British Food = Bland & Boring
Southern Food = Bland & Boring

Can we party like it's not 1799?
I want to see a modernized Thanksgiving feast.
Give me spicy or give me death!

Fuck. No.

Roast Turkey
th

Stuffing
white-decorative-bowl-of-stuffing-on-a-striped-tablecloth-183212621-57c087cf5f9b5855e537def8.jpg

Mashed Potatoes and Turkey Gravy
301+turkey+gravy.jpg

Green Bean Casserole
GreenBeanCasserole.jpg

Macaroni and cheese
mac-and-cheese.jpg

Rolls
Thanksgiving-Rolls.jpg

Cranberry Sauce
th

Pumpkin Pie
IMG_0441.JPG

Thanksgiving Food = Bland & Boring
Christmas Food = Bland & Boring
British Food = Bland & Boring
Southern Food = Bland & Boring

Can we party like it's not 1799?
I want to see a modernized Thanksgiving feast.
Give me spicy or give me death!
Not if you live a ethnic or multi cultural hood/city. I live in Hawaii, most of my friends & family here are of Hawaiian/Filipino/Portuguese/Japanese/Puerto Ricam descent. So thanksgiving to us isn't as bland as the mainland United States. Sometimes it's a blessing when people of different ethnicities get along.

You must be white. White people food is bland as fuck. They think adding salt is “seasoning” s:
You mean you don't like culinary delights like mac n cheese with cut up hotdogs in it served with mayonnaise sandwiches and Tang? Delicious!

<{blankeye}>

TS is one of those food snobs that wants Pho, curry, and sushi for Thanksgiving. Cheers for being different.

My mother can cook. Same with brothers and an aunt or two(most of my aunts are idiots). So thanksgiving dinner is always good. Except when I have to talk to my aunts about not having a wife yet. The reasons are becoming more obvious each year so that isn't much of a problem anymore. No homo.

Not if you live a ethnic or multi cultural hood/city. I live in Hawaii, most of my friends & family here are of Hawaiian/Filipino/Portuguese/Japanese/Puerto Ricam descent. So thanksgiving to us isn't as bland as the mainland United States. Sometimes it's a blessing when people of different ethnicities get along.

Don’t forget the Chinese, bulleh.

It's more than food guys, it's all about that time with the family i love so much. Be grateful for having those you love around you during this time.

Back