Anyone else taking Bispings win over Rockhold more serious after seeing Rockhold fight again?

It was a thorough ass whooping. Bisping had little for him on the feet, got dropped, then subbed for the first time in his career.

LOL.. Bisping got headbutted was clearly hurt from it and got headkicked and subbed not long after

If anything was a fluke it was that first fight because it involved an illegal move

Was the first fight pre usada? To be honest I'm glad Bisping beat his ass and got the title. I'm no happy about his actions after. He should have fought contenders.

CwW6NgI.gif

Not really that fluky clean two punch combo-

and protect yourself at all times-
giphy.gif

Never thought it was a total fluke but equally I think that punch landing with Rockhold off balance was quite low percentage, not sure he could depend on that again.

Last edited:
LOL.. Bisping got headbutted was clearly hurt from it and got headkicked and subbed not long after

If anything was a fluke it was that first fight because it involved an illegal move

Supprrised Bisping isn't pushing for a third fight if he's so clearly the better fighter.

Meh Rockhard Bisping got droppped on his ass in the 1st fight from a head kick and probably would have been KO'd right after if he went for full mount+GNP.

We could have had the rubber match to settle it if Bisping wasn't so scared of defending the belt against the #1 contenders.

Can't blame Bisping though. He almost got KTFO a couple of times by a #15 ranked 50 year Hendo.

Only morons consider a fighter KO-ing another fighter with strikes a fluke.

Maybe if Luke slipped on the canvas or was half way though a sneeze it could be considered a fluke but no it wasn't. He sparked him out and was bouncing his head around like a pinball while his lights were out.

It was a thorough ass whooping. Bisping had little for him on the feet, got dropped, then subbed for the first time in his career.
They had some decent exchanges, Rockhold landed a good head kick then choked out a very rocked bisping, it was a clean win, if someone "kicks the absolute shit" I tend to think of fights where someone gets battered from pillar to post, Gilbert recently for instance, or bisping vs cung.
First fight clean win for Rockhold, second fight clean win for bisping. Why are we trying to talk it up more than it actually was?

Look, Bisping koed him in the rematch but i would pick Rockhold to break his face in a rubber match.

Rockhold has a nice check right hook, but he relies on it too much. Branch was counter-countering him throughout the first round, and also tagging Rockhold with hooks consistently.

Yeah, Rockhold has pretty bad boxing defense, at least if you compare it too how good his kicks and his ground game are. His chin stays up all the time, and he uses head movement in a very predictable way.

Back