Anyone catch TJ landing a nice snake punch on Cody ?

Ps sorry no gif.

GAuCxPf.gif

Its lmao when conor has to give you story lines just to keep the production going.

Realistically nobody really cares about TJ or Cody because they are not stars, they are bit part players trying desperately to make ripples when conor has already made waves.

No, but I saw a brief moment during the show where Ludwig handed Faber a tube of Skippy peanut butter in the background.

It's Funny how Cody started a fight with Conor (the lightweight champ) to defend TJ honor not too long ago.

Its lmao when conor has to give you story lines just to keep the production going.

Realistically nobody really cares about TJ or Cody because they are not stars, they are bit part players trying desperately to make ripples when conor has already made waves.

Thats a little harsh. TJ, Cody and Cruz are among the most skilled fighters in the UFC and TJ and Cody also have a very fan friendly style. I do think all three are stars even as I dont like Cruz "I touch you up and call it a punch" style.

This fight can launch one of them into being a superstar in the UFC IF the UFC starts to market him. Its funny how everyone talked about Rousey "being" a superstar but her hype was generated with fat amounts of money the UFC spend on marketing. With TJ and Cody you dont even need the hype because they are that good.

TJ vs. Cody is my absolute nr. 1 fight to look forward to. 135 in general is a very interesting weightclass at the moment.

Once this thread has a gif of the counter cobra punch someone let me know.

I keep watching the video and can't see the punch

There's one part where tjs back is to the camera that it could have happen or been thrown, but I don't see a punch land

Would think there would be a gif

I care about them. And I've cared about tj for awhile now

Conor didn't provide a storyline, he provided a nickname. The storyline was there and all the mma radio shows were talking about it back when tj and bang separated from alpha male

Alpha Male cross trains with Diaz Academy too. That's not the issue between the parties involved at all. Danny and Justin no longer have a friendship with TJ. Loyalty and brotherhood for some, actually mean something in the end. Yes, both men kept friendships with TJ for a short time after he left, but time goes on and true colors become revealed, sides taken, lines drawn. Cody is a young and emotional man, sensitive about self and those he considers friends and brothers. So maybe the drama goes away after the fight? But currently, it's real..
maybe, who knows. the UFC has turned into the wwe with all of this crazy promotion and fake hype. I'm just looking forward to the fight, definitely going to be a good one.

A fist comes up and misses Cody's chin right at the end of the choke before someone get in the way of the camera, but I can't tell which hand is TJ's and which is Medhi Baghdad's. That's the only thing I found that could be the snake punch TS saw.

A fist comes up and misses Cody's chin right at the end of the choke before someone get in the way of the camera, but I can't tell which hand is TJ's and which is Medhi Baghdad's. That's the only thing I found that could be the snake punch TS saw.

Once this thread has a gif of the counter cobra punch someone let me know.
I keep watching the video and can't see the punch

There's one part where tjs back is to the camera that it could have happen or been thrown, but I don't see a punch land

Would think there would be a gif
Pay attention to when TJ punches him and Cody ducks his head after getting hit. 31 second mark. TJ hands are so fast it hard to catch it. But pay real good attention when Tj swings and Cody head goes down from being struck.

Pay attention to when TJ punches him and Cody ducks his head after getting hit. 31 second mark. TJ hands are so fast it hard to catch it. But pay real good attention when Tj swings and Cody head goes down from being struck.

Damn not avaliable in my country, but I saw it too when watching the episode. It was fast as hell, so barely caught it.

Cody was cross training with Jackson-winkeljohn at one point, the whole snake thing makes no sense to me. Plus dillashaw is still close friends with Justin bucholz and Danny Castillo.. The fake drama is ridiculous.

"Why you mean mugging me !? Oh I forgot that's just your face ! "

I seen it , it was a fast cross I don't think it even landed but grazed him , tj is so sexy man smh

maybe, who knows. the UFC has turned into the wwe with all of this crazy promotion and fake hype. I'm just looking forward to the fight, definitely going to be a good one.
I can't disagree with you on that statement at all! It's a circus these days at the UFC and the shit show that goes on behind the scenes the week of events (Cynthia almost didn't fight, not because of her opponents fake tits and weight as was the initial disruption, but then the commission and UFC couldn't figure out if Cynthia could fight because she had a cut on the bottom of her foot, minutes before her fight!), just makes some us shake our head and wonder if the UFC is truly the best option in the end for a fighter as an individual. Yes, the UFC does have the top 1-5 guys in each division for the most part, but certain organizations are gaining a better reputation with fighters, coaches and camps, while looking like they may be more athlete friendly in the big picture of it all.

And yes, as much as I can't stand TJ as a person, reality is, he's at the top next to Dom, under Cody, in the division and if sparring sessions meant anything years ago, this fight will not go 5 rounds and will be brutal in regards to damage inflicted and taken by both men. I do see Cody winning by second round stoppage, by I can see TJ taking it in the 4th by submission.. though unlikely imo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back