Anyone catch TJ landing a nice snake punch on Cody ?

pgitdXc.jpg

I can't disagree with you on that statement at all! It's a circus these days at the UFC and the shit show that goes on behind the scenes the week of events (Cynthia almost didn't fight, not because of her opponents fake tits and weight as was the initial disruption, but then the commission and UFC couldn't figure out if Cynthia could fight because she had a cut on the bottom of her foot, minutes before her fight!), just makes some us shake our head and wonder if the UFC is truly the best option in the end for a fighter as an individual. Yes, the UFC does have the top 1-5 guys in each division for the most part, but certain organizations are gaining a better reputation with fighters, coaches and camps, while looking like they may be more athlete friendly in the big picture of it all.
Very true. I love watching UFC fights, but all of the fake antics and drama leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. What drew me in to mma/ UFC initially was how real it was, but times sure have changed. But you're right, other promotions are starting to bloom and maybe they'll keep it 100% real for the athletes involved. I wish bellator wasn't so cringeworthy at times haha

Cobra Commander did a great job there.

Solid counter right. The fast-twitch can't be stopped.

Back