Anybody worried about the weigh cutting drama effecting Till tomorrow?

He can't weigh in more than 188 by 1 pm.

The fight starts hours later.

But yea, I hope it does affect him.

He's a big boy. It's going to effect him. I'd say it's even money on whether he does make 188 tomorrow. I imagine he will have to cut again to do it.

It takes north of 90 minutes for the body to fully absorb a lb of water. If till does normally step into the octagon at nearly 200 lbs as he claims, he will be re-hydrating right up until the fight.

Last edited:
Watch his last official weigh in against Cowboy and compare his appearance the recent one.
His cheeks, slightly protruding ribs and muscle tone give it away.
He really tried to make weight but failed. It might very well be a factor, making him more susceptible to a knockout. Or he just pulls a Mackenzie Dern, of course.

It happens quite often in local shows, people remeber the win, not that they were ten lbs over and fresher.

It's certainly a possibility. It's all part of the game, all tricks of the trade. He wins and it goes down as a win and he is well in the title talks.

As long as the fight goes a head is the main thing from my selfish point of view

Should be cheering for Till being a fellow Brit but he is too arrogant and now this.
Used to live in Liverpool and he is a typical Scouser chav/scally.
Hope Wonderboy knocks him out.

He's a big boy. It's going to effect him. I'd say it's even money on whether he does make 188 tomorrow. I imagine he will have to cut again to do it.

It takes north of 90 minutes for the body to fully absorb a lb of water. If till does normally step into the octagon at nearly 200 lbs as he claims, he will be re-hydrating right up until the fight.

Probs need to pee mid fight

<Fedor23>

He may think the casuals won't remember the weight descrepency, but Pepperridge farm remembers

Fuck him. Wants to brag about being a LHW fighting at WW and then misses weoght in the biggest fight of his life. Wonderboy should refuse rhe fight or hold the UFC hostage for a fat payout for taking the fight.

Probs need to pee mid fight

<Fedor23>

I would not be surprised if he pisses himself in the Octagon. If he does make 188 tomorrow at 1pm, he will have almost certainly have had to cut again to do it, so he will be re-hydrating right up until the fight and the body only absorbs water so fast. He is going to be out of sorts.

Last edited:
I would not be surprised if he pisses himself in the Octagon. If he does make 188 tomorrow at 1pm, he will have almost certainly have had to cut again to do it, so he will be re-hydrating right up until the fight and they body only absorbs water so fast. He is going to be out of sorts.

So true... Would be hilarious

He got himself into this mess

No he should have made weight & honored his contractual obligations. He opened himself up to this. It's simple, make & show up the next day weighing whatever the fuck you want.

No, not worried. He failed his contract and that's part of the fight game.

Fuck him, hoping for a wonderful wonderboy KO.

Hearing about the 188lb stipulation is making me think wonderboys gonna ko him. Honestly thats very dangerous

Not what I expected or wanted from Till since I've been flag waving hard for him hard especially this week. After the weigh-ins it's suppose to be a time of ease and fight visualization not more dehydration and scale watching.

Still got Till for the KO Kill...

He can't weigh in more than 188 by 1 pm.

The fight starts hours later.

But yea, I hope it does affect him.
1PM in England is 6PM, right before card starts.

Main event only starts at 9 PM.

That gives him 8 hours.
No i think he has to weight 188 by the 6PM England time, which is 1PM US time. There's the confusion, he will have 3 hours just then until main event. Dana just said in interview he has to weight 188 before he enters the bus to go to arena.

Must be a confidence boost for WB knowing Till is a mess... Unless this is all a clever play by Till to avoid cutting the last few hard pounds and not needing to recover as much. The 30% will sting but it's worth it if he wins the fight.
It's really ala mode right now, all the guys/girls ( Dern ) do it. Why be on weight when even if you miss, you still can fight and have an advantage? This issue needs to be addressed real soon, and firm actions must take place. 50% of your purse if you miss by more than 3lbs, 10lb over the fight is off AND you still paid the fine.

Cctv backstage footage of Till re-hydrating after a failed weight cut....

Back