Anybody worried about the weigh cutting drama effecting Till tomorrow?

No i think he has to weight 188 by the 6PM England time, which is 1PM US time. There's the confusion, he will have 3 hours just then until main event. Dana just said in interview he has to weight 188 before he enters the bus to go to arena.
Are you sure?

If so, that's good to know.

Bro fucked up and can't weigh over more than 188 which is gonna be hard because of rehydration.
nah.. amount of beers hes gonna have tonight if liverpool win the champions league he will be dehydrated as fuck tomorrow :D

1PM in England is 6PM, right before card starts.

no, 1pm in england , is still 1pm...

No i think he has to weight 188 by the 6PM England time, which is 1PM US time. There's the confusion, he will have 3 hours just then until main event. Dana just said in interview he has to weight 188 before he enters the bus to go to arena.

bus doesnt go to the arena at 6pm local time.. it goes well before the first fight.

they wouldnt be giving him times in US, that would just be stupid and confusing.

why on earth, in england, with english fighters, at an english venue, would they be giving him times in east coast US?

BEFORE DEPARTING TO THE ARENA

he wouldnt be weighing in at 1pm us time, thats retarded..

I don't think its that bad of a deal for Till. 188 is a lot easier to cut to than 170, and he has plenty of time to rehydrate afterwards since he has to make the weight at 1pm local time and the fights are 8+ hours later. If anything what might affect him is having to train again in the morning to cut water weight, his performance might suffer slightly but thats what he deserves for trying to cheat the system.

Back