Anybody Remember This Video of Floyd?

Mixedfights

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Dude was ducking Manny and admitted it. He thought because he ran through some fighters he "must be on steroids". Calls himself a rich coward.

If Manny wanted to fight Floyd he would have just taken the drug test. It wasn't exactly an outrageous stipulation. The first time negotiations fell apart it was 100% on Manny, Roach and Arum. If the situations were reversed and Floyd was the one turning down the drug test he would be ripped apart

Also why the fuck is this not in the Boxing section?

So much ego with Floyd...so much 'he's right' or 'he's the money man' etc. Very little humility and maturity as a human being.

Dude was ducking Manny and admitted it. He thought because he ran through some fighters he "must be on steroids". Calls himself a rich coward.

So Floyd was ducking Manny because Manny refused to take random drug testing lol ? You do know they fought and Floyd took Manny to school right ?
giphy.gif

Manny Pacquiao was on steroids. The way he retained his power against Cotto, Floyd Mayweather throws out that allegation, and then Pacquiao never gets a KO again? It's pretty SUS.

We are all dumber for listening to that. Excuses and accusations never proven, what a nice guy.

Manny Pacquiao was on steroids. The way he retained his power against Cotto, Floyd Mayweather throws out that allegation, and then Pacquiao never gets a KO again? It's pretty SUS.

You do know Floyd illegally took IV fluids to flush out his system from some substance prior to the Pac fight right? I always had Floyd winning that fight but lets not act like he hasnt had suspicions in his career.

Its always the loudest one that is hiding something aka that guy who pretends he hates homosexuals but is in the closet.

Wastelanded because "Not UFC/MMA related"

skips moving to boxing forum.

LOL

You do know Floyd illegally took IV fluids to flush out his system from some substance prior to the Pac fight right? I always had Floyd winning that fight but lets not act like he hasnt had suspicions in his career.

Its always the loudest one that is hiding something aka that guy who pretends he hates homosexuals but is in the closet.

I've read three separate threads where you bring up floyd and shit on him. It sounds like you have an agenda.

He also didn't illegally take IV fluids, the controversy was why it was allowed, not that he took it and nobody said he could. This was brought up in the madness of literally everybody trying to discredit Mayweather's win over Pacquiao because people were angry that Mayweather beat Pacquiao in a Mayweather fashion.

I like Pacquiao, I think he's a great fighter. I also believe he was on steroids. Nobody retains their power moving up that far in weight, then Mayweather says that he's on steroids and brings up testing, Pacquiao declines testing, and then that devastating knockout power starts disappearing.

I've read three separate threads where you bring up floyd and shit on him. It sounds like you have an agenda.

He also didn't illegally take IV fluids, the controversy was why it was allowed, not that he took it and nobody said he could. This was brought up in the madness of literally everybody trying to discredit Mayweather's win over Pacquiao because people were angry that Mayweather beat Pacquiao in a Mayweather fashion.

I like Pacquiao, I think he's a great fighter. I also believe he was on steroids. Nobody retains their power moving up that far in weight, then Mayweather says that he's on steroids and brings up testing, Pacquiao declines testing, and then that devastating knockout power starts disappearing.

I dont like Floyd's body of work in the last 10 years, I respect him. Not sure I would call that an agenda, a huge part of following sports is disliking someone. In the NBA its often Lebron, in the NFL Brady and so forth.

While I understand there are some blatant haters out there that dont give a shred of credit to anyone, I wouldnt go as far as to suggest everyone with some valid criticism is necessarily with an agenda or a hater.

Floyd ducked Manny till he got KO'd so the fight would be easier. It paid him well to do so but legacy wise it was not that impressive and his victory over Manny which I have seen a few times (painfully because that fight is terrible) was not impressive or manhandling. At best, it was a glorified sparring session. It was a shameful display by both May and Manny.

I dont like Floyd's body of work in the last 10 years, I respect him. Not sure I would call that an agenda, a huge part of following sports is disliking someone. In the NBA its often Lebron, in the NFL Brady and so forth.

While I understand there are some blatant haters out there that dont give a shred of credit to anyone, I wouldnt go as far as to suggest everyone with some valid criticism is necessarily with an agenda or a hater.

Floyd ducked Manny till he got KO'd so the fight would be easier. It paid him well to do so but legacy wise it was not that impressive and his victory over Manny which I have seen a few times (painfully because that fight is terrible) was not impressive or manhandling. At best, it was a glorified sparring session. It was a shameful display by both May and Manny.

Serious question. I ask this allot to Floyd haters and never get an answer. How did Floyd duck Manny the first time negotiations happened? The fight was set to go. All Manny had to do was agree to the drug testing. How is that Floyd ducking?

The reality, that no Floyd hater wants to believe, is that Roach and Arum didn't want Manny to fight Floyd because he would likely lose at any point in their careers. Floyd beating Manny would kill off their cash cow, so they milked the Manny money train till Manny was no longer going to make them the money he once could

Serious question. I ask this allot to Floyd haters and never get an answer. How did Floyd duck Manny the first time negotiations happened? The fight was set to go. All Manny had to do was agree to the drug testing. How is that Floyd ducking?

The reality, that no Floyd hater wants to believe, is that Roach and Arum didn't want Manny to fight Floyd because he would likely lose at any point in their careers. Floyd beating Manny would kill off their cash cow, so they milked the Manny money train till Manny was no longer going to make them the money he once could

Is there any point of answering this when you didnt even read what I wrote? I just said you cant just call someone a 'hater' because they have valid criticisms of a fighter.

I'm not a Manny fan btw, but as far as why Floyd ducked him or where the proof is. Please dude, Floyd and Manny were ready to go in 2009. Manny was ready to go but Floyd suddenly asked for olympic style testing which meant instead of drawing blood before the tour and right after the fight it would allow for blood to be drawn days before.

Furthermore, when Floyd was asked why he's doing this, he began slandering Manny's name and saying it was well known he is on PED's for years. I knew as a fan of wanting to see this fight that it was over once Floyd committed slander. This was different than disrespecting an opponent, what he did was illegal. At this point, it was obvious he wanted out. Manny sued Floyd for slander btw because it was totally uncalled for for that type of stuff.

Even Oscar who was the promoter at that time for the fight knew Floyd wanted no part of Manny.

No he refused to fight Manny into Manny decided to take a random drug test. Everyone that fights Floyd has to take a random drug test end of story. Mann refused the random drug testing so there was no fight.

No he refused to fight Manny into Manny decided to take a random drug test. Everyone that fights Floyd has to take a random drug test end of story. Mann refused the random drug testing so there was no fight.

In 2009 it wasnt the same Floyd with the same type of pull. You're hilarious man, there are numerous videos of Floyd saying he doesnt wanna fight a guy with that power because he is probably on PED's.

Floyd has always pulled off this type of crap from asking Maidana to wear pillows and what not. Stop acting like this guy is God's grace to boxing. I'm only assuming you've been watching boxing for a few years but go ahead and tell me how you're old school and grew up watching Ray Leonard and Robinson lol.

Is there any point of answering this when you didnt even read what I wrote? I just said you cant just call someone a 'hater' because they have valid criticisms of a fighter.

I'm not a Manny fan btw, but as far as why Floyd ducked him or where the proof is. Please dude, Floyd and Manny were ready to go in 2009. Manny was ready to go but Floyd suddenly asked for olympic style testing which meant instead of drawing blood before the tour and right after the fight it would allow for blood to be drawn days before.

Furthermore, when Floyd was asked why he's doing this, he began slandering Manny's name and saying it was well known he is on PED's for years. I knew as a fan of wanting to see this fight that it was over once Floyd committed slander. This was different than disrespecting an opponent, what he did was illegal. At this point, it was obvious he wanted out. Manny sued Floyd for slander btw because it was totally uncalled for for that type of stuff.

Even Oscar who was the promoter at that time for the fight knew Floyd wanted no part of Manny.
How is saying Floyd ducked Manny validate criticism lol ? Manny refused to take random drug testing so the fight didnt happen. Manny took the drug testing in 2015 and magically lost his power and got taking to school by Floyd. What the hell are you babbling on about ?

How is saying Floyd ducked Manny validate criticism lol ? Manny refused to take random drug testing so the fight didnt happen. Manny took the drug testing in 2015 and magically lost his power and got taking to school by Floyd. What the hell are you babbling on about ?

Its only babble because you have biased. Its ok though, most people dont know anything about boxing

In 2009 it wasnt the same Floyd with the same type of pull. You're hilarious man, there are numerous videos of Floyd saying he doesnt wanna fight a guy with that power because he is probably on PED's.

Floyd has always pulled off this type of crap from asking Maidana to wear pillows and what not. Stop acting like this guy is God's grace to boxing. I'm only assuming you've been watching boxing for a few years but go ahead and tell me how you're old school and grew up watching Ray Leonard and Robinson lol.
Floyd told Manny you have to take random drug testing and Manny refused its that simple. Floyd is god grace to boxing lol. 19 years undefeated and 49 - 0. Hes the GOAT of boxing. Also what relevance does watching Sugar Ray Leonard and Robinson have to do with Manny refusing to take random drug testing lol ? Grew up watching Robison lol ? You do know Sugar Ray Robinson last fought in 1965 right lol ? So the only way you grew up watching him is catching old black and white fights on youtube.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its only babble because you have biased. Its ok though, most people dont know anything about boxing
Yeah im being bias here lol ? This is a fact Manny refused to take random drug testing and your here defending him but im being bias lol ? Everyone that fights Floyd has to take random drug testing and Manny refused its that simple. Manny was the reason him and Floyd didnt fight in 2009. Once Manny took random drug testing his power was gone and Floyd took him to school end of story. I dont know nothing about boxing even though your talking about growing up watching Sugar Ray Robinson who hasnt fought since 1965 lol ? Im sure you didnt have a clue lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Didn't Floyd agree to a 14 day cut off? Any way you twist it, Manny clearly fucked up the fight not happening. Olympic style testing with a 14 day cut off for blood testing is perfectly reasonable.

And you are a hater and your criticisms are far from valid. In fact you are straight lying and making shit up to try make Floyd look bad. You said Floyd illegally took IV fluids, but when called out you ignored it. You said Floyd wanted testing up till days before the fight when Floyd agreed to a 14 day cut off. Everything you have said seems like something a hater would say. There is no fucking way any non bias person (LOL you think Oscar is?) could think Floyd was ducking because Manny didn't want a freaking blood test. If Floyd turned down the blood test you would say he is on steroids too

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back