Anybody Remember This Video of Floyd?

In 2009 it wasnt the same Floyd with the same type of pull. You're hilarious man, there are numerous videos of Floyd saying he doesnt wanna fight a guy with that power because he is probably on PED's.

Floyd has always pulled off this type of crap from asking Maidana to wear pillows and what not. Stop acting like this guy is God's grace to boxing. I'm only assuming you've been watching boxing for a few years but go ahead and tell me how you're old school and grew up watching Ray Leonard and Robinson lol.

All big name Boxers do. Manny and Roach are the worst for it actually. Floyd agreed to all their stipulations, all they had to do was take the drug test lol

I still find it hilarious so many people though Many would beat Floyd. I have nothing else to contribute than that.

I dont like Floyd's body of work in the last 10 years, I respect him. Not sure I would call that an agenda, a huge part of following sports is disliking someone. In the NBA its often Lebron, in the NFL Brady and so forth.

While I understand there are some blatant haters out there that dont give a shred of credit to anyone, I wouldnt go as far as to suggest everyone with some valid criticism is necessarily with an agenda or a hater.

Floyd ducked Manny till he got KO'd so the fight would be easier. It paid him well to do so but legacy wise it was not that impressive and his victory over Manny which I have seen a few times (painfully because that fight is terrible) was not impressive or manhandling. At best, it was a glorified sparring session. It was a shameful display by both May and Manny.

you can argue MAYBE he ducked manny, and i think that's a hard maybe, there is only one concrete road block that happened and it was on Manny's end

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back