Anybody have buyers remorse for purchasing tonight's event?

What was anyone expecting from the co main other than what we saw? UFC was selling wolf tickets and some people bought them I guess. Cummings had very little chance to win this fight on paper

I bought it for the ME and rory/Maia. Disappointed by both

Anyone pissed off by Rory is a moron. He looked great tonight against a Maia who was spamming takedowns constantly. As for the other fights, if you were dumb enough to buy the hype I don't feel sorry for you.

I seriously just hope to God that shitfest wasn't SOMEONE'S first look at MMA.

I bought it for the ME and rory/Maia. Disappointed by both

I thought Rory/Maia was going to be boring but I thought it was FOTN.

What were you expecting?

I thought it was a decent card, but the UFC can go fuck itself at a medium pace if they think that is worth $60.

The UFC's business model is full retarded.

I had a choice to make, ufc or wwe. Elimination Chamber is going to be awesome tomorrow.

Rory versus maia was the most interested I've been in a fight for a very long time. Thought it was a great one.

The UFC is a business, and like all businesses, they want to maximize profits. So they are diluting their product until they find that elusive point where they cease to be profitable because costumers go elsewhere. You and I would probably do the same in their position. But I would like to believe that I would not blatantly insult the intelligence of my consumers. These very consumers who make me rich rich rich!!!

What were you expecting?

Yeah, the Rory/Maia fight was one of the few worth watching tonight.

I made it a point not to stream tonight's event because the buy rates are going to be pathetic, the UFC will need to make up for it somehow, which means capturing sites that streamed the event illegally, and obtaining IP's and issuing lawsuits.

What were you expecting?

A Maia submission. Maybe a Rory TKO. Rory never really goes for it. He also wasn't nearly as aggressive as Rogan was claiming

I was gonna buy it but decided not to, sounds like i made a good decision

Buyers remorse is an understatement and rousey winning a performance bonus is a joke.

That's an extremely risky move...especially at this point when your consumer knows a little bit about MMA and has watched the UFC for awhile and you have an organization that's chomping at the bit to take your lunch and you (the ufc) can't just turn around and buy it.

The UFC is a business, and like all businesses, they want to maximize profits. So they are diluting their product until they find that elusive point where they cease to be profitable because costumers go elsewhere. You and I would probably do the same in their position. But I would like to believe that I would not blatantly insult the intelligence of my consumers. These very consumers who make me rich rich rich!!!

You guys are crazy, it was a good night of fights. Fuck, this just reminds me why I haven't been on sherdog that much in the past two years. Nothing but a bunch of whiners.

Back