Anybody have buyers remorse for purchasing tonight's event?

Yes

I was not going to buy it after Rashad pulled out but did anyway.. Wish I hadn't..

how about the buyers remorse for the sad saps who bought tickets to see this shitshow live. UFC is starting to suck ass; Bellator needs to step it up; the opportunity is there to overtake UFC as the premier MMA brand; they just need to scout talent better and promote the shit out of those tournaments like its a real life Mortal Kombat minus the fatalities and fireballs

All predictable wins.

Grats to Ronda for not going the distance.

But Cyborg will take her out.

You guys are crazy, it was a good night of fights. Fuck, this just reminds me why I haven't been on sherdog that much in the past two years. Nothing but a bunch of whiners.

I can't understand your perspective. Unless you're a family member of Pyle, the semi-decent appetizers cannot possibly make up for the EPIC FUCKING BULLSHIT main course shoveled down the consumers' throats.

The fact that you're not angered by those last two fights is truly puzzling. I streamed the fucker and I'm disappointed in myself.

I have streamers remorse. I should been playing on my PS4 instead.

ever since card was announced,i knew i wasn't gonna watch it.

how about the buyers remorse for the sad saps who bought tickets to see this shitshow live. UFC is starting to suck ass; Bellator needs to step it up; the opportunity is there to overtake UFC as the premier MMA brand; they just need to scout talent better and promote the shit out of those tournaments like its a real life Mortal Kombat minus the fatalities and fireballs

Thats where you're wrong. bellator needs to stop with the dumb tournaments and strt promoting individual fighters like the ufc.

If you were dumb enough to buy that trash you shouldn't be disappointed

the main card was great. it definiely could have been a lot worse

The UFC is a business, and like all businesses, they want to maximize profits. So they are diluting their product until they find that elusive point where they cease to be profitable because costumers go elsewhere. You and I would probably do the same in their position. But I would like to believe that I would not blatantly insult the intelligence of my consumers. These very consumers who make me rich rich rich!!!

Exactly.

If you paid for this disaster, you're probably working on your 9th beer and cannot coherently express your emotions at this point.

I don't care how much money you make, putting 60 down on this freak show is inexcusable.

I enjoyed it. But im drunk. Herb smokes too much herb to be a ref.

lol people actually paid for this shit, i voted with my wallet- FU UFC

A Maia submission. Maybe a Rory TKO. Rory never really goes for it. He also wasn't nearly as aggressive as Rogan was claiming

Rory used to go for it in every fight but not so much after the Penn fight and training at Tristar for a while.

I did think he was a lot more aggressive than recently tonight. Rogan sounded corny exaggerating it but I didn't think he could do that much more than he did. Aggressive jab, straights, lots of body and high kicks, punishing Maia's TD attempts with punches.

Back