anybody a fan of both Conor and Khabib?????

I'm a fan of both, two of the best fighters we've seen in those lighter weight classes. Conor gets a lot of hate now, most of it deserved, but he's still an incredible MMA fighter. The way he took out Aldo and alvarez, the rematch against Nate, all very impressive.

Khabib is of course the undefeated champ, the toughest fight for anyone at LW. I'd favor him if they ever fought but he could lose to conor if he's not smart. I'm definitely more of a khabib fan outside the octagon as well. More likable and respectable personality.

hopefully a few of you are out there. This is one of the best matches in the history of the sport, almost old school. Khabib is no doubt one of the greatest grapplers in the sport and Conor is no doubt one of the greatest strikers.
How do you see the fight going? Complete 50/50 fight. The 1st minute will most likely decide the whole match.
War to both of these guys.
Tell Connor to stop being a hoe and book the fight with Khabib, this is the fight that all the hardcores want to see

Fan of both, probably favor Khabib 7/10 times to win.

A bigger Conor fan simply because I gravitate to fighters Sherdog hates.
Same here. I hate haters & love hated fighters.

I think Khabib is a beast and Conor is one of the most exciting fighters to watch, his fights never disappoint.

Fan of both.....and Tony.

There’s a lot if people round here that take this shit far too seriously.

Hopefully we have some great fights in the future between these 3. Anyone could beat anyone on their day and my top pick changes daily.......today Tony is edging it

Big fan of Conor.

Small fan of Khabib.

Big fan of Khabib

As far as Conor goes I love to watch him fight, but the Conor Clown Shown has turned me off.

I like them both, a fight between them seems improbable right now but I would be happy if it got made.

Big fan of both here. Khabib would be favourite but I got a feeling he comes in super nervous like Aldo and gets KOd.

Back