anybody a fan of both Conor and Khabib?????

I like both fighters, and will watch their fights, but I am not a big fan of any of them. This is not an important fight for me.

I don’t see the fight happening anyway, And that is fine.

I love both of these guys but at 155 Khabib puts Connor in the hospital. At 145 Khabib puts Khabib in the hospital.

Big fan of both, became a much bigger fan of Conor during Khabib's time off, now it's starting to swing back the other way.

A lot of people say this fight won't happen, but I'm quite sure it will. Money talks, and after all this crazy shit it has to happen. Khabib is not gonna turn down a multi-million dollar match to fight Dustin Poirier or some shit, and I doubt Conor's gonna pull that crazy shit and not have at least one last hurrah.

Of course.
And I don't even mind Conor taking all this time off. Its the division being held up that bothers me,and this incident with the bus was absolutely appalling. But fight wise,hes a guy I want to see fight,of course.

Khabib is a guy ive been rooting for since the beginning. I attended a seminar of his in 2015 and got to meet and talk with the man,and I went from fan to diehard devotee.

I am a fan of good fights and good fighters. Both put on good fights and are good fighters, that said if they fight I would be rooting for Conor with the thought of him getting gnp’d to submission strongly in my mind.

I like both as fighters. I’ve enjoyed Conor’s fights since watching highlight vids before he came to the UFC. Big fan since he smashed Poirier (who I also like a lot, great win today!). Khabib has won me over since his return against Horcher. Yes, this would be a crazy fight and I would pay to see it. It would be one of the best matches which could be made today.

Tony va Khabib and Tony vs Conor are just as good.

I am not a fan of either and I'm tired of seeing pointless threads about both flooding the forum. One never fights, one is incredibly boring, and both get heaping mounds of delusional praise and irrational hate. Both are good fighters and they haven't fought yet so one is not better than the other. All fans and haters should relax and stop beating every single topic about them to death

hopefully a few of you are out there. This is one of the best matches in the history of the sport, almost old school. Khabib is no doubt one of the greatest grapplers in the sport and Conor is no doubt one of the greatest strikers.
How do you see the fight going? Complete 50/50 fight. The 1st minute will most likely decide the whole match.
War to both of these guys.
I like them both a lot. certainly my number 1 and 2 favorite lightweights.

not a fan of either and think both are terribly overrated, might as well throw Tony under the bus too, he got mauled by Kevin Lee in round 1.
If you were gonna trash Ferguson I would of gone with the time he was repeatedly put on rollerskates and almost finished by Lando.

Fan of both of them, but Conor has definitely been tested far more than than Khabib has

Me, I like both their fighting styles and also personalities for different reasons, Conor entertains me and makes me laugh whereas Khabib has that cold killer type personality, what's not to like.

I am pretty much a fan of all fighters...
Even WMMA.

Except Jon "No Bone" Jones.

Fuck that guy, POS, should be serving time getting butt raped.

If you don't like watching these guys in action I have no idea why one would watch MMA.

As fighters I'm a huge fan of both. I admire their skills! (I dislike Conors recent antics however)

People let their hate of outside of the cage antics cloud their judgement. Knocking out aldo, mendes, alvarez etc are huge achievements. To say he's massively overrated and mediocre at mma does the people he's beaten a huge disservice.

Some of us are just fans of MMA dude. I don't care who wins, I just want to see good fights.

Back