any Smite players in the house ?

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
EDIT 2: After getting into Smite, I pretty much cannot play anything else. It's the MOBA that clicked with me the most. Any Sherbrahs on the Euro servers ?

========

Was feeling like some multiplayer F2P-age. Will download either Smite, Mechwarrior Online, or Warframe. Kind of favoring Smite because of its mythos, and that it's a 3rd person MOBA game.

Anyone tried Smite in here ? Do you recommend ?

EDIT: Installed it and it's fucking awesome. If any Sherbrahs are playing it, add me. Account : Psychedelic404

Last edited:
I don't play MOBAs, never really got into them, plus with all the elitist people out there, I'd get owned, Warframe is a good game though with grinding it's main aspect to get new items.

Alot of people seem to enjoy it, I downloaded it but didn't really feel all that great to me.

Alot of people seem to enjoy it, I downloaded it but didn't really feel all that great to me.

When did you play it ? A lot of online games started as trainwrecks and ended up being great (ie: Final Fantasy 14).

When did you play it ? A lot of online games started as trainwrecks and ended up being great (ie: Final Fantasy 14).
Last week, the PS4 Alpha. Don't get me wrong, its probably a good game. Hell, I know it is, because I played it over 1.5 year ago when it was really new. And then there was only an Arena.

I just don't really like moba's anymore. It was more so my opinion, I don't think its a bad game though. And its free, so why not try?

Of what you listed I would say warframe is the best game. But come on they are free, check them all out.

I liked SMITE a lot, but I burnt myself out on it. I got hooked on it in 2013 and played heavily for almost a year until I just got bored with it. It's still my favorite MOBA though.

Warframe is also a great game, but I did the same thing with that. Got hooked, played a shitload, burnt out and now I barely touch it.

Both are definitely worth a try. Warframe is definitely more noob friendly, though.

I played it for a little bit. It was good, but i was into DOTA 2 at the time and never really invested into it. So the answer to your question, if you think you might like it then yes it is worth downloading the free game and trying it.

Oh wow. I'm enjoying this game. It's metal as fuck. The ultimate skills tend to be ridiculously awesome.

Last edited:
I just tried it today. I thought it was pretty fun.

Yeah, I've played off-and-on for a couple years. Haven't played much over the past few months though, know I'm going to be rusty as fuck when I get back into it. If you're interested phase 2 relegations for North America are going to be on Sunday at 1pm EST, or EDT, whatever.

I also play Warframe. Hell, I just logged out of that. The grind doesn't really bother me except for a few things. For example, the Equinox warframe. I just decided to buy it because the RNG/timesink was insane. To get the parts for the frame you have to kill the same boss for each part. There are 6 or 7 parts, something like that. It's random which one you will get for beating the boss. The boss fight is stupidly long and complicated if you're just grinding it to get the Equinox frame. I ran it about 50 times over a week's time, ended up with only 3 of the pieces, multiples of each. Ridiculous.

Only other Warframe I decided to just buy because the grind was crazy was Ivara. The parts for the Ivara Warframe are in the rewards tables for Spy Missions of varying levels. One part for low level ones, one for mid-level ones, and one for high level ones.... there's just a lot of other shit also in those rewards tables.

200+ runs. Only got 1 piece. Bought that shit.

After getting into Smite, I pretty much cannot play anything else. It's the MOBA that clicked with me the most. Any Sherbrahs on the Euro servers ?

Yea I play all the time had to have put in 18+ hours this weekend which is ridiculous. I tried Paragon for a little bit which I thought I liked better but they have to many balancing issues right now but I think Paragon will take over eventually. It's basically a futuristic smite but with way way less gods.

Me and my cousin usually play all the time but he got in trouble with his girl and since she's injured right now he can't play until the 16th. Right now I'm just trying to level up cause me and him are going to try and get into ranked and maybe compete with the pros.

Yea I play all the time had to have put in 18+ hours this weekend which is ridiculous. I tried Paragon for a little bit which I thought I liked better but they have to many balancing issues right now but I think Paragon will take over eventually. It's basically a futuristic smite but with way way less gods.

Me and my cousin usually play all the time but he got in trouble with his girl and since she's injured right now he can't play until the 16th. Right now I'm just trying to level up cause me and him are going to try and get into ranked and maybe compete with the pros.

You on Euro or Murican servers ?

You on Euro or Murican servers ?

Murcia. You on psn? My psn is method114 in smite I think it's method115 or 114 not sure if smite has a friends feature. I'll be playing tomorrow night at like 6.cst

Murcia. You on psn? My psn is method114 in smite I think it's method115 or 114 not sure if smite has a friends feature. I'll be playing tomorrow night at like 6.cst

I am playing the PC version. Euro servers. Did you ps4 folks get raijin and skadi yet ?

I am playing the PC version. Euro servers. Did you ps4 folks get raijin and skadi yet ?

Yea we have Rajiin and I t hink we might have Skadi. I know I saw some new hero on my list but not sure it's skadi and I doubt it's rajiin cause we've had him for a few weeks now. For some reason I thought Smite ps4 and PC players were connected. I think it's because that game paragon has PS4 and PC players linked together so I just assumed Smite did too.

Back