any Smite players in the house ?

To bad they didn't combine the communities we could all be play together.

Been playing for the past few months. It's nice having a MOBA on PS4, but I still prefer DotA 2.

I've been playing a little on ps4, it's my first moba ever and I have no clue what I'm doing. But it's fun.

I do think I'll get paragon and just use that. Allot of my friends are playing it on pc so we can play together. Plus it's new and I can sort of hit the ground running.

How different is this from LoL or DOTA? Aside from the viewpoint.

How different is this from LoL or DOTA? Aside from the viewpoint.
Coming from lol it playedthe same with some differences, The difference i noticed was you still get gold if you don't last hit, you get summoner spells in the match itself (relics, lvl 1 and 12 I want to say you get to choose them)

No runes or mysteries (like this)

Been playing a lot of paragon. The differences between it and smite are minimal, maybe even superficial, but I think I like paragon more.

Been playing a lot of paragon. The differences between it and smite are minimal, maybe even superficial, but I think I like paragon more.

Yep I only like Paragon more because it looks better that's about it. The fewer characters is good to cause you know what everyone does. On Smite there are so many characters it's going to take a while to learn everything.

Yep I only like Paragon more because it looks better that's about it. The fewer characters is good to cause you know what everyone does. On Smite there are so many characters it's going to take a while to learn everything.

Yeah, the smaller cast is perfect for a moba noob. It's easier to learn match ups. It's the difference between starting Street fighter 4 at launch with just 16 fighters, or waiting until ultra and having to deal with 42 fighters.

Yeah, the smaller cast is perfect for a moba noob. It's easier to learn match ups. It's the difference between starting Street fighter 4 at launch with just 16 fighters, or waiting until ultra and having to deal with 42 fighters.

Agreed they just fixed the op characters as well. Which was the only thing pissing me off. One guy could take out a whole team if done right it was crazy.

Agreed they just fixed the op characters as well. Which was the only thing pissing me off. One guy could take out a whole team if done right it was crazy.

Grux is my favorite character. I started playing after the patch, so I don't know how crazy he used to be.

Grux is my favorite character. I started playing after the patch, so I don't know how crazy he used to be.

He was a god among men. I was ready to deal with unbalanced characters but that was to much. Now it's great. I'm still playing with characters seeing who I like. Sparrow is my go to.

Hey, so this is basically a third-person perspective MOBA, right?

Got my 2nd pentakill last night with the new God in arena, too bad I didn't have a kinect to record

BUMP !

Any Shertards on playing on the Euro servers ?

Ok, so this is the first MOBA I’ve ever played. My friends are on it all the time and one came over to show me, and so far I like it. I’m a Thor player at the moment. Any tips from you guys? Also, whats ‘auto’ hitting mean?

I just got back into this game recently. Stopped paying for online with PS+ so I can only do F2P.

Ok, so this is the first MOBA I’ve ever played. My friends are on it all the time and one came over to show me, and so far I like it. I’m a Thor player at the moment. Any tips from you guys? Also, whats ‘auto’ hitting mean?

Not sure about auto hitting. Main tips I can give you is don't get desperate to get kills. I see so many people die trying to chase someone across the map only to get gang banged by his team. Stay in your lane and make sure you watch it if you leave, the minions will show you how far they are being pushed.

Thor's a jungler I think so for Jungle just make sure to help all the lanes when they are being pushed. I hate Junglers who stay in the middle and left lane only or middle and right lane only. You have to be ganking all the lanes.

I just got back into this game recently. Stopped paying for online with PS+ so I can only do F2P.

Not sure about auto hitting. Main tips I can give you is don't get desperate to get kills. I see so many people die trying to chase someone across the map only to get gang banged by his team. Stay in your lane and make sure you watch it if you leave, the minions will show you how far they are being pushed.

Thor's a jungler I think so for Jungle just make sure to help all the lanes when they are being pushed. I hate Junglers who stay in the middle and left lane only or middle and right lane only. You have to be ganking all the lanes.

Haha thanks. I think I learned my lesson the first time I played it last night. I did ok first couple of rounds and then I got greedy and got stomped on. I still don’t know Thor’s best builds, I just copy the ones off of SmiteFire and go with those. At the moment, we’re only playing Joust. I think I just like Thor’s mobility and his ability to escape. But from what I’m reading, if you have a good build for him he can become a power house. He’s a mana hog though.

Do you set you builds up front or do you build during the game? My buddy who showed me the game sets his up on auto-build, but I think that only carries you so far. He’s level 28 and hasn’t looked into his builds at all. The auto build reminds me of an auto combo button in fighting games. Eventually you get blown up for using it.

Back