Any Silver Stackers here???

Silver stacker sounds like some kind of old people sex act. Uhhhn

That's precisely why I'm into it. Whenever I have a bad day, it immediately dissipates as soon as I put a 100 oz silver bar against my junk. You should try it ;)

I can't believe how low silver is right now.

Almost no question you could make money investing in it right now, but how long you have to wait is the question. 10 years ago it jumped to like 70 an oz lol. Now 14.50? Ok.

Already cleared out my schedule for this sat bro
That's precisely why I'm into it. Whenever I have a bad day, it immediately dissipates as soon as I put a 100 oz silver bar against my junk. You should try it ;)

That's what I was deciding as well before I took the dive. I decided on physical for the simple fact that the etf doesn't mean that you own the commodity itself. While the etf is much more practical since you don't have to worry about storage, I particularly enjoy building the physical stack. I hear you on the collectibles tax. Precious metals vaults in Singapore seem like a good way to go. No import or sales tax, but I'm sure the U.S. would probably still want you to report it.

https://nomadcapitalist.com/2013/04/18/how-to-get-free-offshore-gold-storage-in-singapore/
https://nomadcapitalist.com/2015/12/09/how-to-get-a-gold-bank-loan/

True, the downside is you don't actually own it. I need to ask myself am I buying as a hedge against a failure in the financial system per one of the crazier Peter Schiff scenarios or do i think something like SLV will follow silver spot price up during the next major recession. The best answer is probably to just diversity as best as possible.

I need to read up more from the Singapore links you posted. I've been leery with entities outside the U.S. for the simple reason I don't understand them enough or any potential pitfall scenarios that could come up which are not being advertised. Also I'm not sure how the IRS factors all into that.

I hear theres silver in them hills yonder
tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg

No, but I'm currently thinking that stocks are overvalued and generally too much growth is built into the economy.
One of the things people point to in trying to disprove a recession coming is how little people are putting into precious metals.
I'm wondering if this is because so many who would be doing so are also the same ones who lost their shirts in crypto or have some other place they'd rather stash their value.

I don't see how you're going to turn a profit giving money to LibTards.

With silver if you shop right you can get pawn shop and thrift store jewelry pay lower than metal prices for it.

Melt into bars and stack.

Much harder to buy gold at below scrap metal prices though.

I've been thinking of getting started on silver coins. It's not just about the investment to me, it's also something cool to own. I need to read up on this and just do it.

Bullion for a while. Incremental purchases of 10 oz silver bars, 1g gold and platinum.
As you may know, the market has been going down and sideways for a few years now. To me, that means time to buy!

I have some silver and gold.

2 oz gold
80 oz of silver
I use to be really into Ron Paul lol

Silver as a commodity is trash, silver as a hedge against fiat currency I could understand if thats how you bake your fruit loops.

Gold on the other hand will only increase in value over time as a commodity. If gold were cheaper nearly all circuits would be made from gold due to its conductivity especially at low power (watts).

If silver is going to be worth so much then why are people selling it?

Back