Any sherdoggers ever own a pet raccoon?

Raccoon-Steals-Cat-Food.gif

I had one when I was a kid she was a real cunt sometimes but very playful alway stole food and destroyed my stuffed animals. One time my mom was fixen some fried chicken and she jumped up on the counter grabbed a couple pieces and dissapeared into the heating vents. A few weeks later the whole house started to smell she pulled all the skin off and only ate the meat the bones and skin started to rot took forever to get that smell out. She was a bully too alway picked on the beagle and pot belly pig we had. I had to get rid of her once I moved up to Iowa from Texas. Overall she was a decent pet but she was always raised around ppl was never wild so she was tamed.
I envy your childhood at Swiss Family Trailerpark.

Who the hell wants rabies?
Stop offering! Every goddam thread.....

I feel like domesticated trash pandas should be a thing. Shame that's not the case.

my mom was obsessed with them when i was a kid. there was a family of them close to our property and the mom got killed by something so the babies were alone. my mom took them and raised them. they were like house cats. the vet even gave them shots and shit.

they could absolutely be cunts though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back