Any sherdoggers ever own a pet raccoon?

I had one when I was a kid she was a real cunt sometimes but very playful alway stole food and destroyed my stuffed animals. One time my mom was fixen some fried chicken and she jumped up on the counter grabbed a couple pieces and dissapeared into the heating vents. A few weeks later the whole house started to smell she pulled all the skin off and only ate the meat the bones and skin started to rot took forever to get that smell out. She was a bully too alway picked on the beagle and pot belly pig we had. I had to get rid of her once I moved up to Iowa from Texas. Overall she was a decent pet but she was always raised around ppl was never wild so she was tamed.

I had one when I was a kid she was a real cunt sometimes but very playful alway stole food and destroyed my stuffed animals. One time my mom was fixen some fried chicken and she jumped up on the counter grabbed a couple pieces and dissapeared into the heating vents. A few weeks later the whole house started to smell she pulled all the skin off and only ate the meat the bones and skin started to rot took forever to get that smell out. She was a bully too alway picked on the beagle and pot belly pig we had. I had to get rid of her once I moved up to Iowa from Texas. Overall she was a decent pet but she was always raised around ppl was never wild so she was tamed.
Interesting. I dont think id have another pet with one. Did you ever let her go outside? Are they somewhat like cats can they be indoor/outdoor?

Interesting. I dont think id have another pet with one. Did you ever let her go outside? Are they somewhat like cats can they be indoor/outdoor?
she snuck out once but we never let her run free outside we had a cage for her in the backyard but most the time she stay inside. As for being like a cat maybe a younger cat all hopped up on cat nip.

I worked with a guy that had one. He said he spent 10+ G's a yr replacing everything it tore up

if you get wild one i hear you better get it cleaned

they carry parasites that can fuck up your vision

id love a racoon tbh such cool animals

Had two as a kid. They're tough work but super smart and affectionate. They used the litter box, washed their little hands, and loved to steal the fucking remote and hide it and press the buttons while you're watching tv.

The boy hopped off the side of the couch onto our lab once and the lab went tearing through the house with the raccoon clinging to his back.

Good times.

I had a male raccoon once. He was rough and tumble, and could get a little aggressive when trying to play with him. He was really nosey and clever, but did not really respond to commands, or affection like a dog or cat would, and was skittish. When he got grown, he would come and go weeks at a time, and liked getting on top of the house. He even climed to the top of my very high, old tv tower lol. He eventually left during mating season and never came back.

A friend had one years ago. It wasn't skittish at all, more like a house cat and acted like it owned the joint. Funniest shit was when he gave it ice cream in a double bowl with the other side being water. Racoons like to clean everything before they eat it and it would dip the ice cream in the water. This was maddening to the coon and the epic amount of chatter had me in tears. They are very vocal animals

They're super smart. This may not be the best quote I could have picked to make this comment, but still..

A friend had one years ago. It wasn't skittish at all, more like a house cat and acted like it owned the joint. Funniest shit was when he gave it ice cream in a double bowl with the other side being water. Racoons like to clean everything before they eat it and it would dip the ice cream in the water. This was maddening to the coon and the epic amount of chatter had me in tears. They are very vocal animals

The girl we had was skittish and the boy was more affectionate. I love their chatter.

The boy would do this thing where he would scrunch up and then launch and land on your chest, crawl up to your shoulder and hang out. It was adorable when he was little, but when he got bigger it would hurt so you just had to wait and dodge the flying raccoon.

never been owned by a sherdogger, but i'm open to request

I need pics of the house, of the GF and the food i'm supposed to get

never been owned by a sherdogger, but i'm open to request

I need pics of the house, of the GF and the food i'm supposed to get
DqDS9Np.gif

I nailed a girl who owned a pet raccoon, does that count?

Knew someone with one, he loved keeping raccoons. They are really, really mischievous. The one he had tore holes in his dry wall and would get in the walls. Pretty crazy

Almost took one home once. It was a baby, and came to me as my gf was trying to argue with me. She kept trying to argue, like whatever she was saying was 1/100th as interesting as the baby racoon touching my feet. After about nearly am hour with the thing, a whole posse of adult raccoons came running across the top of the wall that separated the parking lot we were in from the back yards of homes in a neighborhood. The adults went into a mod size tree and disappeared, but they were there for the lost little one. I'm glad I didn't take it. Also, I have kids, and I figured it would scar them. Still almost took it though.

Almost took one home once. It was a baby, and came to me as my gf was trying to argue with me. She keptbtrying to argue, like whatever she was saying was 1/100th as interesting atbthe baby racoon touching my feet. After about nearly am hour with the thing, a whole posse of adult raccoons came running across the top of the wall that separated the parking lot we were in from the back yards of homes in a neighborhood. The adults went into a mod size tree and disappeared, but they were there for the lost little one. I'm glad I didn't take it. Also, I have kids, and I figured it would scar them. Still almost took it though.

Would have been different if it would have been left to fend for itself, you did the right thing.

I've been fishing at night at Castaic Lagoon too many times to count. That place is infested with raccoons. They come alive at night and the commotion they cause is retarded. They are loud and boisterous, and not easily intimidated. One time I was fishing a local bass spot when I hooked up. When I brought the fish to shore a raccoon started swimming from the opposite shoreline. When he got to where I was he rear end went sideways almost parallel to his head as he approached me with his ears back. I quickly unhooked the bass and threw it back but the raccoon kept coming and didn't even bat an eye when I threw the bass back. I pointed the end of my fishing rod towards him and made a couple of lunges like I was gonna hit him and he finally went back to the water. He didn't leave like a pussy though lol

Back